Windows 10: I can't log in my asus laptop

Discus and support I can't log in my asus laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by skai ., Dec 3, 2022.

1. skai . Win User

I can't log in my asus laptop

I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and password and when it starts loading it says "Sorry it's not you it's us" all the time. Please help me I don't know what to do anymoreKind Regards, Skai

:)

skai ., Dec 3, 2022

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    I have an ASUS AIO P1801-T. does not work.

Hi,

Your ASUS AIO P1801-T may have encountered system conflicts that may have caused this issue. For us to help you correct this issue, we'd like to know more information for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your ASUS device to Windows 10 or is it already Windows 10?
    • What build an version of Windows 10 do you have on the ASUS?
    • Were there any recent changes to the device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Dec 3, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't log in my asus laptop - Similar Threads - can't log asus

2. I can't log into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log into my laptop: I was restarting my computer to get any updates or updates that needed to be done then suddenly i can't log into my laptop via my pin code , it keeps saying :" Something happened and your PIN isn't available.Click to set up your PIN again." And i did click on "Set up my PIN"...
  3. I can't log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my laptop: I restarted my laptop because it slowed. But when it restart it showed blue screen error stop code called "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". Now my laptop restrat again and again continually. It won't stop. What can i do? Please help me...
  4. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  5. I can't log into my laptop

I can't log into my laptop: Hi Today I did the system restore. When I left and came back, my computer crashed. I was able to log in before the restore but now I can't log in for some reason, your password is wrong. You must sign in with your Microsoft account. Give me a link and I change my password....
  6. I can't log into my Laptop

I can't log into my Laptop: Hello. I have a big problem. I can't log into my son's computer. The laptop shows box message with an email account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and an option to sign in. When I tried to sign in, It says that the email doesn't exist. So, I signed in with the...
  7. I can't log in to my laptop

I can't log in to my laptop: So this is my sisters laptop, it was deadly slow so I checked for updates, it had several, after updating it restarted and asked for a pin, they havw not used a pin but only a password, there is no option to use password instead. I tried doing forget password but the phone...
  8. I can't log into my laptop

I can't log into my laptop: I've always used a pin instead of a password to log into my laptop. About two days ago, after restarting the laptop, it asked for a password in order to log in. There are no options to switch to pin, no "I forgot my password" option, and no hints as to what the password may...
  9. I can't log on to my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't log on to my laptop.: I have tried for almost a week to log in to my laptop but it wont give me any options on the screen. All that shows is the cursor and background. How do I fix this?...
  10. CANNOT LOG INTO MY ASUS LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CANNOT LOG INTO MY ASUS LAPTOP: Hello, Ive been trying to log into my Asus laptop, but my computer is not recognizing my Microsoft account. I know the password I'm inputing is correct because I logged into this site with the same email and password and it works. it is also not a keyboard error because I...