Windows 10: I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

Discus and support I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i just built a practically brand new gaming pc i took a few parts from my pre built but anyhow i was trying to log in and it says "your pin is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kermit thebananafrog, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

So i just built a practically brand new gaming pc i took a few parts from my pre built but anyhow i was trying to log in and it says "your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security setting on this device click to set up your pin again" but the I click the button to set up my pin and it wont let me because i dont have access to the internet i've tried factory resetting my computer ive tried getting a WLAN adapter only to realise that i need access to my computer to install the driver to make it work properly and now i'm stumped on what to do

:)

kermit thebananafrog, Jan 27, 2023
  2. nexusmind Win User

Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck

Cannot log in. Keyboard adding different char
    I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen 342654d1628256485t-cannot-log-log-screen-stuck-screenshot_20210806-092634_gallery.jpg

I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen 342654d1628256485t-cannot-log-log-screen-stuck-screenshot_20210806-092634_gallery.jpg
    acters as well. Windows Version 20h2

nexusmind, Jan 27, 2023
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 27, 2023
  4. kuroneko Win User

I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

Windows 10 stuck in log in screen. log in screen is not showing.

my log in screen suddenly disappeared. and i am stuck in log in screen. i cannot longer open my PC because log in screen won't show nor the users and password prompt. its just dimming in black.

I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen 101123d1485971788t-windows-10-stuck-log-screen-log-screen-not-showing-img_20160913_063839.jpg

After i press enter or click or other keys its just dimming in black without user log in and password prompt. and i am stuck.

I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen 101125d1485971788t-windows-10-stuck-log-screen-log-screen-not-showing-img_20160913_064320.jpg

i attempt to use windows recovery environment or shift + restart key but its not working. winRE not showing. its just normally restarted.
    i attempt using bootable USB Drive inserted then restart but nothing happen.

i think the best way for this is reformatting, but i dont know how because i cant log in in desktop and windowsRE are not working too.

im run out of ideas . any ideas to solve this prob? i really appreciate . or any ideas how to force format in lock screen ?
    thanks to who will response.

kuroneko, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

1. I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen - Similar Threads - Cant log anything

2. cant log in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in screen: I have a surface pro that i cant log in. It keeps saying invalid passwork although I can log in my other computer with the same password. How can i fix this?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-screen/9cedea9e-77b2-4957-851c-06a1ce748c00
  3. cant log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant log in screen: I have a surface pro that i cant log in. It keeps saying invalid passwork although I can log in my other computer with the same password. How can i fix this?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-screen/9cedea9e-77b2-4957-851c-06a1ce748c00
  4. cant log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen: So i just built a practically brand new gaming pc i took a few parts from my pre built but anyhow i was trying to log in and it says "your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security setting on this device click to set up your pin again" but the I click the...
  6. I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Cant log in or anything i'm stuck in the log in screen: So i just built a practically brand new gaming pc i took a few parts from my pre built but anyhow i was trying to log in and it says "your pin is no longer available due to a change in the security setting on this device click to set up your pin again" but the I click the...
  7. I cant log in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in!: I cant log in to my PC. I hate this PC and I hate Windows. Every month I encounter issue. I have important files and I cant afford to lose it. I need to sign in now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in/589bec80-d9ee-4d39-8545-93ed18c38a06
  8. Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in. Log in screen stuck: Cannot log in. Keyboard adding different characters as well. Windows Version 20h2 183479
  9. Stuck on log in screen

Stuck on log in screen: I sat in front of my computer today only to power it on and find myself stuck in the log in screen. My mouse and key board are unresponsive only when I've reached this point. I've tried powering off the computer multiple times, I've run tests and nothing came from them. I'm...
  10. Stuck on Log In Screen

Stuck on Log In Screen: Using a Lenovo ThinkBook15 and keyboard is not responding on the login screen. I have also tried using an external USB keyboard to do Ctrl+Alt+Delete to login but nothing has been working. The login screen is also missing the button for accessibility options and the on screen...