Windows 10: I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?

Discus and support I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, when I try to log into a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, it comes up with an error saying "something went wrong" and tells me to try again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dockryts, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Dockryts Win User

I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?

So, when I try to log into a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, it comes up with an error saying "something went wrong" and tells me to try again later. I can't download apps onto my pc that require me to sign into them because my pc will just tell me I'm not connected to the internet. I click on the microsoft store, it loads for a couple of minutes then closes by itself and any other apps on my pc just have arrows pointing down as if it was telling me to download them. P.s whenever I try to update my pc, either to windows 11 or the newer versions of windows 10 it just tells me something

:)

Dockryts, Aug 11, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Cannot log in to PC

Hi Michael,

It appears that you're having problems logging in to your computer. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to log in?
    • Have you tried restarting your PC?
    • Can you log in to other user accounts on your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Aug 11, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

1. I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix? - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  3. I cant log into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc: I have a Windows XP PC which I maintain as a hobby, after 3 months of not touching it I turned it on and typed my username and password and it said "The system could not log you on make sure username and domain are correct, then type your password again. letters in passwords...
  4. How do I log in to microsoft on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log in to microsoft on my pc?: Some relevant info: when I was younger I wanted to buy minecraft but was blocked on my microsoft account because of age restrictions, so I used my moms email and set up an account, from then on I used that account for all gaming and personal uses. A couple years ago I built a...
  5. How do I log in to microsoft on my pc?

How do I log in to microsoft on my pc?: Some relevant info: when I was younger I wanted to buy minecraft but was blocked on my microsoft account because of age restrictions, so I used my moms email and set up an account, from then on I used that account for all gaming and personal uses. A couple years ago I built a...
  6. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  7. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc: Today i booted up my pc but it showed me a blue screen , i tried to log into my microsoft acc but i forgot the password, i rested it but even when i type the new pass it doesnt work so i unlinked my pc from the microsoft acc using my phone but its still showing me the acc...
  8. I cant log into my microsoft acc on pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?: So, when I try to log into a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, it comes up with an error saying "something went wrong" and tells me to try again later. I can't download apps onto my pc that require me to sign into them because my pc will just tell me I'm not connected to...
  10. I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?

I cant log in to microsoft on my pc how do I fix?: So, when I try to log into a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, it comes up with an error saying "something went wrong" and tells me to try again later. I can't download apps onto my pc that require me to sign into them because my pc will just tell me I'm not connected to...