Windows 10: I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

Discus and support I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by apple_pie051707, Jul 26, 2020.

1. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE DOCUMENTS I'VE DONE BEFORE MY LICENSE GOT EXPIRED BECAUSE I CAN'T SIGN IN. PLEASE HELP

:)

apple_pie051707, Jul 26, 2020

2. cant log in to my childs account

I cant log in to my child's account I set up. it worked for a day or 2 but now,

an error message every time days says

'we cant sight in to your account'

it suggests singing out then then back in.

Ive done this a few times over the last few days and the error message still displays.

How do I get back in to my child's account? BTW, My account is fine.

thanks

LaurenceHobbs, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Problems logging in to account

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with logging in to Microsoft Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the complete error message you get while logging in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the
    Microsoft Account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Note: Try the steps which you have not tried before.

To resolve the issue related to Microsoft Office 2016, I suggest you to post the query in Microsoft Office 2016 forums.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 26, 2020
  4. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

i cant log into my account

i cant log into my account after resetting my phone from the menu,so i haven't been able to access my contacts,photos and other stuffs.any surgestions.

Mariamdodoo, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

1. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - CANT LOG ACCOUNT

2. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  3. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  4. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  6. cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in to my account: why cant i log in to my accouni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-account/540689b7-dfb3-4791-8982-2ea51e94b919
  7. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....
  8. cant log in to my childs account

cant log in to my childs account: I cant log in to my child's account I set up. it worked for a day or 2 but now, an error message every time days says 'we cant sight in to your account' it suggests singing out then then back in. Ive done this a few times over the last few days and the error message...
  9. I cant log off my account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant log off my account: The thing is that i want to sell a computer im not using anymore, but every time i try to delete the device from the account, the microsoft page says that its deleted but the pc has still my account with my email in there. I tried restarting the pc but it stays there and it...
  10. Cant log in to my own account

Cant log in to my own account: So hi recently i restarted my laptop and i start seeing a administrative account i dont see my accou t and whenever i sign into the administrative account it says that it is disabled i cant log in i cant switch my users to my account i dont even see my account help please...