Windows 10: I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

Discus and support I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to download a recovery environment from onlinewhich was stupid now i can't use my password that i have and I'm locked out how can i fix... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavienRichards, Apr 20, 2020.

1. I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

I tried to download a recovery environment from onlinewhich was stupid now i can't use my password that i have and I'm locked out how can i fix this??

:)

DavienRichards, Apr 20, 2020

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 20, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to access Windows Recovery Environment normally

Some entries in the bcd for the recovery environment is either corrupted or missing. To fix the problem, you;d need to rebuild the entries for the recovery environment.
    Here's the steps:
    1. Turn on folder options to show hidden files/folders. Open admin command then type: reagentc /disable
      - This will move 2 files from the recovery partition reagent.xml and winre.wim to C:\windows\system32\recovery
    2. If you have the Windows 10 ISO, double click on it to mount to a virtual cd/dvd else If you have the Windows 10 USB then navigate to Sources folder and look for install.esd or install.wim.
    3. Use 7-ZIP to open install.esd or install.wim, select and index. eg. 6 then navigate to Windows\system32\recovery. You'd see 2 files: Winre.wim and reagent.xml.
    4. Remove everything from C:\windows\system32\recovery (ie. your current winre.win and reagent.xml)
    5. Copy the new winre.wim and reagent.xml from the install.esd/install.wim to C:\windows\system32\Recovery
    6. From admin command, type: ReAgentc /enable
    Reboot to recovery. This will also fix the problem with shutdown /r /o

topgundcp, Apr 20, 2020
  4. clark_13 Win User

I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

Could not find the recovery environment

I can't reset my computer - it says "Could not find the recovery environment" even though it was always there and still is. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

clark_13, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment

1. I cant log in to my computer and i have no recovery environment - Similar Threads - cant log computer

2. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  3. I cant log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my computer: I can’t sign in to my laptop I’ve tried restarting, recovering my account, I’ve tried to hold shift and press restart but it won’t take me to the troubleshoot page. I need to finish my assignments by tomorrow and I don’t know what to do...
  4. I cant log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I erased my computer and now i cant log back in: When i load up into the start menu I put the correct password i but it says "The user Profile Service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded." Please help i do not know what to do....
  6. I erased my computer and now i cant log back in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I erased my computer and now i cant log back in: When i load up into the start menu I put the correct password i but it says "The user Profile Service service failed the sign in. user profile cannot be loaded." Please help i do not know what to do....
  7. Cant get to window environment on log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant get to window environment on log on: hi. i had issues with my cmd crashing on start-up which i managed to solve by following some suggestions from the forum, i managed to get my command prompt to work properly by downloading an autorun.zip file from sysinternals.com which contained some autorun exes which i ran...
  8. Cant log in to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to my computer: In login scree it says error happened pincode is not available. Under that is setup my pincode but if I click that nothing happens. Also there is no alternative sign in options. If i try to go any of the trouble shoot settings and restart and repair my computer it will ask my...
  9. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...
  10. Cant log in from the recovery environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant log in from the recovery environment: Hi all, Like the title says, I am unable to log into my computer from the recovery environment. The most recent update gave me a black screen with a cursor, so I tried to do a system restore and / reset this PC, but now it won't take any of the passwords I am giving it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant log into my windows 10 computer