Windows 10: I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup

Discus and support I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im having a problem loggin in to my Laptop. Nitro 5 acer Windows 10. It said that my password is incorrect but its not. I was planning to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebbieGetigan, Jun 16, 2020.

1. I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup

Im having a problem loggin in to my Laptop. Nitro 5 acer Windows 10. It said that my password is incorrect but its not. I was planning to update my video card using Radeon Software. So I used the AMD cleanup utility to uninstall the before version of video card. Then it restarted and cant log in since then. I tried pressing shift hold + restart to troubleshoot. Enable the Safe mode. Even the Command Prompt is not viewing the command window. I tried restoring it. Whatever i press from the troubleshoot, it all ends up in need of logging in to the windows but still the password is incorrect. I also tried the On-screen keyboard to type my password. Pls help me, mybe there are still other ways to fix this :

:)

DebbieGetigan, Jun 16, 2020

2. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 16, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 16, 2020
  4. I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup

Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup

1. I cant log in to my Laptop after Cleanup - Similar Threads - cant log Laptop

2. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop: I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin-to-log-into-my-laptop/9a9ad6dc-3403-4085-a434-f73c10c3cf20
  3. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop: I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pin-to-log-into-my-laptop/9a9ad6dc-3403-4085-a434-f73c10c3cf20
  4. I cant reset my pin to log into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. My laptop crashes after I log in

My laptop crashes after I log in: After I log into my laptop, the screen turns blue and crashes. I have tried restarting it, but it wouldn’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-after-i-log-in/bc2db20f-d2b0-4ddc-80ca-64fd18cf0cd6
  6. Cant log into my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant log into my laptop: Ok so this is a tough one I think. My laptop Admin acct was connected to an email that no longer exists. I went onto Microsoft acct and changed my email. My laptop was eventually powered off a few days later. Tried logging back in and no longer is the pin option there. It...
  7. Cant log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my laptop: Ok so this is a tough one I think. My laptop Admin acct was connected to an email that no longer exists. I went onto Microsoft acct and changed my email. My laptop was eventually powered off a few days later. Tried logging back in and no longer is the pin option there. It...
  8. Cant log into my laptop

9. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....
  10. I cant log in to my laptop

I cant log in to my laptop: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either....