Windows 10: I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it

Discus and support I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So i just booted up my laptop and i was, at the lock screen and there was this windows sign in thing on it i clicked on it and my screen went black for... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by maxedpower123, Dec 9, 2019.

1. I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it

So i just booted up my laptop and i was, at the lock screen and there was this windows sign in thing on it i clicked on it and my screen went black for like 30 seconds then it went back to the lockscreen with thing still there and it did the same thing again when i clicked on itI can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it [​IMG]

:)

maxedpower123, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Inability to sign on to my laptop

Hi,

It's possible for you to change the sign-in method of your computer once you're logged in. Since you can't remember your password, if you're using your Microsoft account, we suggest that you follow the steps
    provided in this article: When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account.
    If you're using a local account, follow the steps here instead: Reset
    your Windows 10 local account password

Once you're able to sign in, you can change the sign-in options by following these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Sign-in options.

• Press Enter.

• Under PIN, click Add.

• Enter your password or any other required information when prompted and click
      OK.

• Enter at PIN number with at least 4 digits and click OK.

Let us know if you need help with any other concerns.

Yolvi Ell, Dec 9, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 9, 2019
  4. I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it

Sign in screen

Hi Anne,

There are several ways that you can do when you are unable to log into your computer. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you logging in to your computer using a user or a
      Microsoft account
      ?
    • Have you tried logging in to your
      account
      online?

In the meantime, we suggest that you see the steps in this
    article
    if you wish to recover your Microsoft account. For issues logging in to your user account, please click this

link
    for further assistance.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it

1. I can't log in to my laptop as there is some windows sign on it - Similar Threads - can't log laptop

2. I can't log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't log in: I need help. I was making a local account on my laptop. When I tried to log in to it, i got an error saying "The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" but now, I can't go back to my main account cause it's not showing as an option. What do I...
  3. I can’t sign into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  4. I can’t sign into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t sign into my laptop: Hey i cant sign into my laptop it just shows up that theres a problem with my account i can sign into my account and changed the password but on my account when i checked it says theres something wrong with the security but theres no information on how to fix it...
  5. Can't sign into laptop [Windows 10]

Can't sign into laptop [Windows 10]: So, picture this: I just stayed up past 5 am making a massive beat that I was so proud of, I save it, export it, and a windows update pops up. I let it do it's thing, it finishes, I turn my computer back on and now I'm stuck on the wallpaper and whenever I click any button...
  6. I can't log into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't log into my computer: My son gave me his old computer to use and after I added myself and went to log in it says I'm using the wrong password. Now I've tried changing my password and everything and it says the same thing. I just don't get it. It shows the computer as one of my devices in my...
  7. CAN'T LOG IN TO MY LAPTOP

CAN'T LOG IN TO MY LAPTOP: In trying to log onto my laptop, I keep getting the message that my password is inoorrect. How do I either change or recover the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-laptop/2c31e125-d4d5-49c1-9ea3-e048153fcf91
  8. i performed a BIOS scheduled update and not i can't sign into windows 10 on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i performed a BIOS scheduled update and not i can't sign into windows 10 on my laptop?: I performed a BIOS scheduled update and not I can't sign into Windows 10 on my lap with my pin number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-performed-a-bios-scheduled-update-and-not-i-cant/0feef732-77fb-431b-b196-8a8a9e6ab233
  9. I cannot sign into my laptop.

I cannot sign into my laptop.: I cannot sign in my notebook book using the password bc it stopped working. The only option I have to sign in is the fingerprint, which usualy works just fine. However, I had a wet finger and the figerprint option is "blocked" now for too many tries. .The login screen wants...
  10. Can't sign in - log on missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't sign in - log on missing: When turning on my laptop, it goes normaly, but i cant log in, the profile picture and the bar where the password is typed is gone. Already tried restarting 3 times and opening in safe mode and logged in from there, run chkdsk and restart. But still i cant log in , in...