Windows 10: I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer.

Discus and support I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; He says: "wow, something has gone wrong". "It is likely that the problem occurred because of us. Try again."... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Empty.1, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Empty.1 Win User

I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer.

He says: "wow, something has gone wrong". "It is likely that the problem occurred because of us. Try again."

:)

Empty.1, Sep 15, 2021
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

Microsoft password not accepted to log into computer account

Hello,

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, you always have the option to reset it for you to be able to log in to your Windows. We suggest following the steps provided on this
    article to help you sign in to your account and to your Windows 10 device.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't log in to my microsoft account on my computer. - Similar Threads - can't log microsoft

2. Can't log into my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into my microsoft account: I have a new computer i'm attempting to log into my Microsoft account in Windows with.I'm receiving an error that "The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again."I am sure of my password. I even tried changing my Microsoft password so that I can have...
  3. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account to repair my computer: I'm using Windows 10 Home 64.I had been running fairly stably, but occasionally my computer would BSOD with an error. I ran the driver verifier and now as soon as I log into Windows my computer crashes with Driver Verifier Detected Violation.I tried to repair my copy of...
  4. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to my account to repair my computer: I'm using Windows 10 Home 64.I had been running fairly stably, but occasionally my computer would BSOD with an error. I ran the driver verifier and now as soon as I log into Windows my computer crashes with Driver Verifier Detected Violation.I tried to repair my copy of...
  5. I can't log in to my account to repair my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can't log into my Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my Microsoft account.: I need to speak to someone as I can't log into my Microsoft Account. I give the correct email and password but when it asks for my Windows Password, it says I'm already logged in. WHY!!!...
  7. I can't log in on my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in on my microsoft account: [ATTACH] I can't log in on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-on-my-microsoft-account/6f888d31-b6e5-4b36-b730-e1b5dd871f97
  8. i can't log-in with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't log-in with my Microsoft account: I just bought new laptop yesterday and try to setting & loading program then i face with sign in problem in setting Accounts My problem is like this topic >...
  9. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  10. Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.: [ATTACH] I get this message every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/eeebba19-9409-4a2f-8745-609d933b2c77