Windows 10: I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.

Discus and support I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try to it asks for either a code or password and when either is entered it just asks for them again and repeats. I think I may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cassandra Oshenne, May 27, 2024.

1. I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.

Every time I try to it asks for either a code or password and when either is entered it just asks for them again and repeats. I think I may have uninstalled something a little while ago that cause this and I'm not sure what it was so I can attempt to reinstall it. I have already reset the password and the app and neither worked is there anything else I can do to fix this? I can log in to the account through my setting and adding the account and I can log in through the store app, but not the Xbox app. It had been giving me the error 0x80004005 for a little bit but is no longer doing so. Now t

:)

Cassandra Oshenne, May 27, 2024

2. Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer. :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer. ;)

Tom Högstedt, May 27, 2024
  3. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

Hello J_2727,

Thank you for responding and I understand you didn't receive a case number from contacting Phone Support. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having trouble logging in to the Xbox app on your Microsoft Surface Pro X. I understand how frustrating this can be, especially when you want to enjoy your games and services.

I appreciate that you have tried some troubleshooting steps already, such as restarting your device, verifying your account, checking for updates, and reinstalling the apps. However, it seems that none of these steps have resolved the issue for you.

There are a few possible causes for this problem, such as a network issue, a corrupted app data, or a compatibility issue with your device.

To narrow down the cause and find a solution, I suggest that you try the following steps:

1. Check if your Microsoft account is up-to-date and that you have the latest version of Windows installed on your device.
    2. Try resetting the Xbox app by following these steps:
      • Press the Windows key + S shortcut to open the search menu.
      • Type “Xbox” in the search field, right-click on the first result, and select “App settings”.
      • Scroll down to the “Reset” section and click the “Repair” button. Wait for Windows to repair the app and check if you can sign in.
    3. If the above steps don’t work, try removing your Microsoft account from your computer and then sign in again. Here’s how:
      • Open the Settings Panel (Win + I) and navigate to the Accounts section.
      • Next, move to Email and Accounts -> Accounts used by other apps and then choose the Microsoft account logged in with the Xbox app.
      • Remove it from the computer.
      • Now, head back over to the Xbox application, and try logging in with the same account.
    4. Run the Windows troubleshooter for apps by following these steps. Select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
    5. Check if your device meets the minimum system requirements for the Xbox app.

If none of these steps work, please try contacting Xbox Support Contact us | Xbox Support again or Surface Support. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to a higher level of support. I hope this helps!

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. I hope we can resolve this issue as soon as possible and get you back to gaming.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator

Belen T.C., May 27, 2024
  4. I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

Xbox Console Companion - Official app in the Microsoft Store

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 27, 2024
Thema:

I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.

1. I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer. - Similar Threads - can't log Xbox

2. I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to the Xbox app on my computer.: Every time I try to it asks for either a code or password and when either is entered it just asks for them again and repeats. I think I may have uninstalled something a little while ago that cause this and I'm not sure what it was so I can attempt to reinstall it. I have...
  3. I can't log in to my computer.

I can't log in to my computer.: It says Pin not available. This is so inconvenient!!!!!! I really need to sign in asap and you're not letting me to sign in! I need help asap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-my-computer/bbf34770-a6f6-4223-a7ef-173119bffab7
  4. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  5. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  6. I can't log into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log into my computer: I have tried to log into my computer, but I don't know my pin. However, I do know my password. It will not give me the option to change my pin or anything. I only have the option to enter my pin. What should I do?...
  7. I can't log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my computer: I have tried to log into my computer, but I don't know my pin. However, I do know my password. It will not give me the option to change my pin or anything. I only have the option to enter my pin. What should I do?...
  8. I can't log into my computer

9. I can't log in to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to my computer: Hello after installing the latest update i got bsod. I did the system restore, it worked. When I left and came back, my computer crashed. Then I was able to log in, but today I can't log in for some reason, your password is wrong. You must sign in with your Microsoft account....
  10. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...