Windows 10: I can't log in to Windows with my password after update

Discus and support I can't log in to Windows with my password after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem that whenever I try to log in to my Windows after the latest update it shows me to login with a pin only and the other sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SUTIRTHOMUKHERJEE, May 4, 2021.

1. I can't log in to Windows with my password after update

Hi I have a problem that whenever I try to log in to my Windows after the latest update it shows me to login with a pin only and the other sign in options button is not appearing so I can't login with a password and I forgot my pin too what to do in this problem and before the update it was showing to log in with password but after the update it asks me for my Windows hello pin and the other sign in options are not coming

:)

SUTIRTHOMUKHERJEE, May 4, 2021
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Tenforo, May 4, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Tenforo, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I can't log in to Windows with my password after update

1. I can't log in to Windows with my password after update - Similar Threads - can't log password

2. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  3. I didn't change my password but i can't log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I didn't change my password but i can't log in: I can't log in to my mail and forgot my security passwords. I created that mail a long time ago so naturally i can't remember any kind of information. I tried to save it by sending a mail to my other accounts but it automatically puts me into a security password page. Since i...
  4. Can't log in after password change.

Can't log in after password change.: I recently changed my password for my Microsoft account through my phone. The new password took and everything seemed fine however I can now no longer login to my pc. It has my current Microsoft picture but it will not accept the new password....
  5. Can't log in after password change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in after password change.: I recently changed my password for my Microsoft account through my phone. The new password took and everything seemed fine however I can now no longer login to my pc. It has my current Microsoft picture but it will not accept the new password....
  6. Can't log in after password change.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't log into my Windows 10 PC after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't log into my Windows 10 PC after update: Hi,My PC received an update yesterday. I was prompted for my Windows password when I booted the machine, but the password was not accepted. I used the Microsoft Authenticator App on my Android phone to reset the password. However, the new password will not unlock the PC. I...
  8. I can't log into my account with correct password

I can't log into my account with correct password: My laptop stopped starting and the recovery process began. I entered the password but the system asked me tolog into the account. Each time I enter my ms password, it says it is not correct.What is the workaround method?...
  9. After Windows update: Can't log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    After Windows update: Can't log in: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...
  10. Can't log in after Windows update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't log in after Windows update: Hi everyone! I need some help: My hubby updated his windows 10 on his Asus laptop, it took a long time and after it restarted he tried logging in using his password and gets a massage that the password is incorrect. The password is a 100% correct. I tried accessing safe mode...