Windows 10: I can't log in

Discus and support I can't log in in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help. I was making a local account on my laptop. When I tried to log in to it, i got an error saying "The User Profile service failed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TFM110, Jan 26, 2020.

1. /u/TFM110 Win User

I can't log in

I need help. I was making a local account on my laptop. When I tried to log in to it, i got an error saying "The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded" but now, I can't go back to my main account cause it's not showing as an option. What do I do?

submitted by /u/TFM110
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TFM110, Jan 26, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't log in :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2020
  4. I can't log in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

I can't log in

1. I can't log in - Similar Threads - can't log

2. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  3. why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I have a second face id for logging into my machine?: this isn't NORAD, I don't need dumb annoying hurdles of security. if i want it "less" secure, you should give me that option. why, in the year of our Lord 2024, is Windows behaving like Apple when their strength has always been LETTING PEOPLE USE THER MACHINE HOW THEY WANT...
  4. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  5. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  6. Why do I can't log in?

7. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  8. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.: Onedrive stopped working so I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now I get this error message . Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-onedrive-for-windows-10-desktop/91ea5018-ea7a-469c-bf62-4b825aad98c1
  9. I can't log into onedrive for windows 10 desktop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. i can't log in my admin local account

i can't log in my admin local account: i got logged out from my only account and that activated a temp one, my desktop simply vanished and just kept some apps in it, and i still have my files there, but i can't log in my normal account , even though i've tried every possible way i could find to fix this with...