Windows 10: I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

Discus and support I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BellaSoe, Sep 27, 2020.

1. BellaSoe Win User

I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again"

I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work.

Can you please help?

Thank you.

:)

BellaSoe, Sep 27, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Sep 27, 2020
  3. needsleep Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Sep 27, 2020
  4. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

Microsoft account on desktop,laptop, and xbox one

Hi,

To correct the issue, we suggest you to perform the steps below:

• Press Windows log key + S.
    • Type User Accounts and click on it from the result.
    • Click on Manage Another Account.
    • If your son's account appears there, you can remove it and retain your account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

1. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop - Similar Threads - cant log microsoft

2. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  3. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  4. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  5. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  6. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. cant log in to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant log in to my account: why cant i log in to my accouni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-account/540689b7-dfb3-4791-8982-2ea51e94b919
  8. I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I CANT LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT: i CANT ACCESS THROUGH MY MS ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME I OPEN THE THINGS I ENCODED IT SAYS THAT I HAVE AN UNLICENSED ACCOUNT AND I CANT EDIT IT. EVERY TIME I TRY TO SIGN IN I CANT SIGN IN THROUGH MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I SIGN IN THROUGH MANAGE MY ACCOUNTS. BUT STILL I CANT ACCESS THE...
  9. I cant log in to my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log in to my laptop: Hello all. Please kindly help me. I tried to log onto my laptop and I cant using the PIN. its says. 'something happened and your PIN isn't available' I tried singing in using the password, this is not working either....
  10. Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft.: I try to log into my Microsoft account in Minecraft windows 10 on my PC. all that pops up is a error with: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated". I can log into my microsoft account on my xbox or any other devise just not minecraft...