Windows 10: I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

Discus and support I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donovan Atwood, Jul 12, 2023.

1. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it up and absolutely nothing worked. Please I just wanna play minecraft. Im on windows 10 if that is useful.

:)

Donovan Atwood, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 12, 2023
  3. Geri M. Win User
    "You'll Need the Internet for This" When Trying to Log in to Minecraft Launcher with Microsoft Account.

Hi nico1122345,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues signing in Minecraft launcher using your Microsoft account. As per description, you have made changes. and you want to know the correct account that is link to your Minecraft. (Correct me if I am wrong on this).

Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message if you have any. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game.

So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login:

We want to share this article we have search for this might help you resolve the problem. Kindly follow the suggested steps.

I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet pye5EUuR%2f0bojHXzeX8FVbIVIVUf6x0hkMx9x9ZjPrUEmeCTAvHavFoBplJwUUIDfNkDOXXSOrueCS2OVHEBCf0Ifzw%3d.png

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Geri M., Jul 12, 2023
  4. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

Can't log into minecraft launcher

Hi. Jerry here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

Please try this steps to see if this will help logging in to minecraft.

1. Make sure that you have a stable and active internet connection. Slow or intermittent connection can make the login process take much longer

2. Relaunch minecraft

If this does not help your can try to refer to Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ. In most case all fix on this type of issue can be found on this link

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate.

Jeremiah O, Jul 12, 2023
Thema:

I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

1. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet - Similar Threads - can't log minecraft

2. Minecraft is telling me I have to buy it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is telling me I have to buy it again: Hello, I just bought a new computer and now I am attempting to download Minecraft on it and its showing that I don't own the game.I need help. It's the same account that I have used in the past, so I don't know why its not appearing....
  3. I can't log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into minecraft: I have been logged out of my account in the minecraft launcher, it's telling me to sign in with a @outlook.com email but I don't own one or know the password to the account. I've tried every possible password I could have used but it's all wrong. It won't let me sign in with...
  4. I can't log into minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log into minecraft: I have been logged out of my account in the minecraft launcher, it's telling me to sign in with a @outlook.com email but I don't own one or know the password to the account. I've tried every possible password I could have used but it's all wrong. It won't let me sign in with...
  5. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  6. I can't log in to Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to Minecraft!: Every time I try to log in to Microsoft to go to the log in screen, THIS HAPPENS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-minecraft/51e8ae78-e707-4da7-b1f2-b3132305d8df
  7. I can't log in to Minecraft!

I can't log in to Minecraft!: Every time I try to log in to Microsoft to go to the log in screen, THIS HAPPENS! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-minecraft/51e8ae78-e707-4da7-b1f2-b3132305d8df
  8. I can't log in into minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in into minecraft: Hi I need some friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-into-minecraft/4fa8027a-7543-4026-abcf-f73f9f1059dc
  9. I can't log in into minecraft

I can't log in into minecraft: Hi I need some friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-into-minecraft/4fa8027a-7543-4026-abcf-f73f9f1059dc
  10. I can't log in into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in into Minecraft: I purchased the $30 Minecraft package for my son on his laptop using my account. It downloaded and installed ok, Now when he tries to log in it says " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." We click close and it doesn't give us the...