Windows 10: I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

Discus and support I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I A M M E, Dec 6, 2022.

1. I A M M E Win User

I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now.

:)

I A M M E, Dec 6, 2022

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Dec 6, 2022
  3. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

You may also refer to the below article.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2022
  4. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password. :).

zekrahminator, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

1. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password. - Similar Threads - can’t log account

2. Forgot my computer password and can’t log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my computer password and can’t log in: My computer password expired, and in order to change it I need the old one. I forgot the old one and there’s no security questions, or a forgot password option....
  3. Forgot my computer password and can’t log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my computer password and can’t log in: My computer password expired, and in order to change it I need the old one. I forgot the old one and there’s no security questions, or a forgot password option....
  4. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...: I forgot my password for to log in from my Local Account Administrator, I really need to sign into my Microsoft account through my Local Account Administrator and upgrade my laptop to windows 11 Pro....
  5. I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...

I forgot my password for to log into my Microsoft account from my Local Account...: I forgot my password for to log in from my Local Account Administrator, I really need to sign into my Microsoft account through my Local Account Administrator and upgrade my laptop to windows 11 Pro....
  6. I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.

I can’t log into my account. I forgot my password.: I’m trying to log into my primary account on iPhone but I do not know my password and the reset a password page is not working. I keep trying to include all the information I can, but I can’t reset my password. I don’t know what to do now....
  7. I set a password for my user account but forgot it and can’t log in now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set a password for my user account but forgot it and can’t log in now: Hi, so I haven’t had a password on my computer for a while and one day desired to set one for my user account, I forgot the password to my account and can’t log back in, I didn’t set up a usb password reset before doing that either, now I don’t know what to do and am locked...
  8. I set a password for my user account but forgot it and can’t log in now

I set a password for my user account but forgot it and can’t log in now: Hi, so I haven’t had a password on my computer for a while and one day desired to set one for my user account, I forgot the password to my account and can’t log back in, I didn’t set up a usb password reset before doing that either, now I don’t know what to do and am locked...
  9. I set a password for my user account but forgot it and can’t log in now

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have logged in to my Microsoft account and changed the password but can’t log on to my...: My windows laptop shows up as a device on my microsoft account, but I cant log on to my laptop using my microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-logged-in-to-my-microsoft-account-and/7b606d9e-a86f-46e9-9d93-9b79a9e989d0