Windows 10: I can't log into my account

Discus and support I can't log into my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dhamodar kannan, Nov 2, 2023.

1. I can't log into my account

Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't available and told me to set up a new pin. I tried and it told to search for an app in store for doing the task. When I agreed and pressed ok , It just went back to the original screen and now I am stuck in a loop. I don't know what to do. I have tried some YouTube videos but they also don't work . Kindly help me in this matter

:)

dhamodar kannan, Nov 2, 2023
Thema:

I can't log into my account

1. I can't log into my account - Similar Threads - can't log account

2. I can't log into my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't log into my account: good afternoon, I am writing on this occasion that I want to go to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I enter the password it tells me to pass verification, and then it tells me that the password would be sent to my phone number, but I changed it...
  3. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account: good afternoon, I am writing on this occasion that I want to go to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but when I enter the password it tells me to pass verification, and then it tells me that the password would be sent to my phone number, but I changed it...
  4. I can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't log in my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my school account: Hi,I've been trying to log into my school account for the past couple of days. Every time I enter my password and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to sign in, but right after it says that my account and compromised and forces me to update my password. I've changed it 3...
  6. I can't log in my school account

I can't log in my school account: Hi,I've been trying to log into my school account for the past couple of days. Every time I enter my password and use the Microsoft Authenticator app to sign in, but right after it says that my account and compromised and forces me to update my password. I've changed it 3...
  7. I can't log into my account

I can't log into my account: Hello sir , I am a windows 11 user.There was a virus in my system , so I wanted to delete it and booted into safe mode and successfully deleted the file and it's associated files. However , when I restarted and tried to log into my account normally, it says my pin isn't...
  8. can't log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31
  9. can't log into my account

can't log into my account: I can't log into my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-my-account/eed64b7d-d06b-44da-8399-2cb1265faf31
  10. I can't log in on my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in on my microsoft account: [ATTACH] I can't log in on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-on-my-microsoft-account/6f888d31-b6e5-4b36-b730-e1b5dd871f97