Windows 10: I can't log into my computer

Discus and support I can't log into my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My son gave me his old computer to use and after I added myself and went to log in it says I'm using the wrong password. Now I've tried changing my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StephT8, Jun 19, 2019.

1. StephT8 Win User

I can't log into my computer

My son gave me his old computer to use and after I added myself and went to log in it says I'm using the wrong password. Now I've tried changing my password and everything and it says the same thing. I just don't get it. It shows the computer as one of my devices in my Microsoft account but I can't log in. Help please

:)

StephT8, Jun 19, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't log into my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 19, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 19, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't log into my computer - Similar Threads - can't log computer

2. I can't log in to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my computer.: It says Pin not available. This is so inconvenient!!!!!! I really need to sign in asap and you're not letting me to sign in! I need help asap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-my-computer/bbf34770-a6f6-4223-a7ef-173119bffab7
  3. I can't log in to my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to my computer.: It says Pin not available. This is so inconvenient!!!!!! I really need to sign in asap and you're not letting me to sign in! I need help asap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-to-my-computer/bbf34770-a6f6-4223-a7ef-173119bffab7
  4. Why can't i log into my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't i log into my computer?: So, I downloaded an app called Steam, which is very trusted. Then, I happen to turn off my computer and when I come back to log in, there is no password box and the email that is usually above the password box is my old email. Every-time I click the sign in box, and I sign...
  5. I can't log into my computer

I can't log into my computer: I have tried to log into my computer, but I don't know my pin. However, I do know my password. It will not give me the option to change my pin or anything. I only have the option to enter my pin. What should I do?...
  6. I can't log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my computer: I have tried to log into my computer, but I don't know my pin. However, I do know my password. It will not give me the option to change my pin or anything. I only have the option to enter my pin. What should I do?...
  7. I can't log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't log in to my computer

I can't log in to my computer: Tried booting into safe mode to fix a problem with third-party software. It asks for a password that I haven't used in a long time, I'm used to using a PIN. How can I log in to my computer? I've tried restarting multiple times, but I can't get back to where I can use my PIN....
  9. I can't log in to my computer

I can't log in to my computer: Hello after installing the latest update i got bsod. I did the system restore, it worked. When I left and came back, my computer crashed. Then I was able to log in, but today I can't log in for some reason, your password is wrong. You must sign in with your Microsoft account....
  10. Can't log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log in to my computer: Everything started when File Explorer was having major issues. In the course of trying to fix it I had to create a MS password for my MS account. Thinking this would help I created on. The next time I restarted my computer is asked for the password and I put it in correctly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant log into my computer windows 10 and wrong password