Windows 10: I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

Discus and support I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Russell Good, Apr 23, 2022.

1. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?

:)

Russell Good, Apr 23, 2022
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Apr 23, 2022
  3. needsleep Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Apr 23, 2022
  4. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

Microsoft account on desktop,laptop, and xbox one

Hi,

To correct the issue, we suggest you to perform the steps below:

• Press Windows log key + S.
    • Type User Accounts and click on it from the result.
    • Click on Manage Another Account.
    • If your son's account appears there, you can remove it and retain your account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

1. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop. - Similar Threads - can't log Microsoft

2. I can't log in in my Microsoft account and can't access my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in in my Microsoft account and can't access my laptop: Hello, recently I got a problem with my laptop Accer Nitro 5 and when it restarted I have no longer get to put my pasword. The only thing that is showing is that I need to log in in my microsoft account, but when I try to log in the only thing that shows up is a new window...
  3. I can't log in in my Microsoft account and can't access my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in in my Microsoft account and can't access my laptop: Hello, recently I got a problem with my laptop Accer Nitro 5 and when it restarted I have no longer get to put my pasword. The only thing that is showing is that I need to log in in my microsoft account, but when I try to log in the only thing that shows up is a new window...
  4. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  5. Can't log into my Microsoft account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into my Microsoft account.: I need to speak to someone as I can't log into my Microsoft Account. I give the correct email and password but when it asks for my Windows Password, it says I'm already logged in. WHY!!!...
  6. I can't log in on my microsoft account

I can't log in on my microsoft account: [ATTACH] I can't log in on my microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-on-my-microsoft-account/6f888d31-b6e5-4b36-b730-e1b5dd871f97
  7. i can't log-in with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't log-in with my Microsoft account: I just bought new laptop yesterday and try to setting & loading program then i face with sign in problem in setting Accounts My problem is like this topic >...
  8. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  9. Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account

Can't log in to my laptop/Microsoft school account: Hi, So for some odd reason I lost access to my laptop. The screen got locked after not using it for a while and when I tried to log in with my pin, it wouldn't log me in. I have tried using my normal password but still no luck. I am using my school account, and after...
  10. Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.: [ATTACH] I get this message every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/eeebba19-9409-4a2f-8745-609d933b2c77