Windows 10: I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........

Discus and support I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........this is absurd....i change my password and i sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobMacGregor1, Aug 25, 2021.

1. I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........

I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........this is absurd....i change my password and i sign in after and its the wrong password, everytime

:)

RobMacGregor1, Aug 25, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I renew suscription to office 365

Hi Peter,

Go to Office.com/renew.

Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365

Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time

DaveM121, Aug 25, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    renewal of office 365

Hi Becky

At the top right of any Office Application, log out of your Account, then log back in, to see if that prompts your Office installation to see the licence renewal . . .

If not, go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in

On that page under your info, check the status of your subscription to Office 365

If that checks out, click this link and run through the Office activation troubleshooter:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/unlice...

If that does not resolve this for you, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation, including activation . . .

DaveM121, Aug 25, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........

Thema:

I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........

1. I cant log into my Office 365, it keeps telling me i need to renew ..... we pay monthly........ - Similar Threads - cant log Office

2. I have a subscription to Office 365 but my computer is telling me to purchase again however...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a subscription to Office 365 but my computer is telling me to purchase again however...: I have already purchased Office 365 however my computer when I try to open an Excel file is telling me I need to purchase again. I renew in December of 2023...
  3. I have a subscription to Office 365 but my computer is telling me to purchase again however...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a subscription to Office 365 but my computer is telling me to purchase again however...: I have already purchased Office 365 however my computer when I try to open an Excel file is telling me I need to purchase again. I renew in December of 2023...
  4. I have a subscription to Office 365 but my computer is telling me to purchase again however...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  6. Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365: Windows 10 was updated on my DELL laptop within the past few days. I now have Office 365 installed. I was previously running Microsoft Office Professional Home Edition. Will I have to pay for use of the Office 365 suite of Microsoft Office software Outlook, Word, Excel,...
  7. My office 365 was to renew automatically on Oct 29

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My office 365 was to renew automatically on Oct 29: Please give me a telephone number of someone to contact regarding my renewal of my office 365 personal that expired Oct 29th, which had an incorrect credit card for payment of renewal and now my security provider automatically deletes e-mails from you....
  8. Renewed my Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Renewed my Office 365: Good Afternoon: I require your assistance as I renewed my Office 365 late April and the yearly charge was billed to my credit card in the amount of $123.17. I received acknowledgment from Microsoft providing my 2020 renewal date. Today I was going to use Excel and it...
  9. renewal of office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    renewal of office 365: hi, I have just paid for renewal on office 365. I was promised an email with instructions regarding activation. There is no email. I am checking the email linked to the account. currently going round in circles thanks...
  10. message to renew my office 365 subscription

message to renew my office 365 subscription: I purchased office when I bought my dell laptop (for the life of the PC); now I'm receiving a message that the subscription has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/message-to-renew-my-office-365-subscription/e2d2aa56-d8ca-4e13-b87a-e6e458f7b32c