Windows 10: I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

Discus and support I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trevhaar [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trevhaar, Sep 13, 2020.

1. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

/u/Trevhaar, Sep 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Sep 13, 2020
  4. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

1. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account - Similar Threads - can’t log store

2. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  3. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  4. Logging in with school account to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with school account to Windows: Hello,I work at a school, and we are primarily a Google school.We do use Windows devices and Office 365 but would like to use them more.We do get free Office 365 for education, and I have the employees' email accounts in the DB, and that's how they use Office 365.I would like...
  5. Logging in with school account to Windows

Logging in with school account to Windows: Hello,I work at a school, and we are primarily a Google school.We do use Windows devices and Office 365 but would like to use them more.We do get free Office 365 for education, and I have the employees' email accounts in the DB, and that's how they use Office 365.I would like...
  6. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  7. Work or School account in MS store in windows 11

Work or School account in MS store in windows 11: Hello All,I have upgraded my machine to windows 11. But in windows 11 I cant sing in with my work or school account in MS store. Earlier in win 10 we were able to sign in with work or school account.Thanks.....
  8. Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Store with Work or School Account: I am trying to get one of my users signed in with her assigned Office 365 business account but cannot seem to find an option to do so...The only option I am presented with is "Sign-in" but when trying to sign in, it cannot find the account that is connect to AAD... Is there...
  9. Logging into school /work account error CAA50024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into school /work account error CAA50024: I have a fresh install of Windows 11 and my private microsoft account is working fine, when i try to log into my university account though i get the error:Error code: CAA50024Korrelations ID: Not gonna type that. Make your error codes copyable Server Notification: Error...
  10. Logging into school /work account error CAA50024

Logging into school /work account error CAA50024: I have a fresh install of Windows 11 and my private microsoft account is working fine, when i try to log into my university account though i get the error:Error code: CAA50024Korrelations ID: Not gonna type that. Make your error codes copyable Server Notification: Error...