Windows 10: I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

Discus and support I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trevhaar [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trevhaar, Sep 13, 2020.

1. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

/u/Trevhaar, Sep 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Sep 13, 2020
  4. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

Windows Store not working

Hi Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any software changes or installed software prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occurs using a different account on your computer?

We suggest you to log out and log in your account in Windows Store. You can also reset the Windows Store cache, kindly follow the steps below on how to do it:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Type wsreset and select wsreset.
    • Open Store app and see if your downloads are working.
    Let us know how it goes.

Robelene Win, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account

1. I can’t log into the Windows store on a non-school or work account - Similar Threads - can’t log store

2. work/school account

in Windows 10 Customization
    work/school account: everytime i open teams i am required to sign in due to "sign in errors". when i sign in as required, a dialogue box pops up stating that my device has problems with my work/school account and have to sign in again. instead of having to sign in everytime i use the app, is...
  3. Work or School Account problem

Work or School Account problem: Hi, I keep receiving a notification "we need to fix your work or school account" but when I go to sign in it says "can't find that account"? I've logged into my Microsoft account and when selecting my PC "no issues are found" Does anybody here knows what's going on or has...
  4. work or school account problem

work or school account problem: I presume this is the old "we need to fix ..." I am not going to blindly press a button for some artificial idiot software to "fix" a "problem" without a better explanation of what, exactly, the problem is. All other postings about this that I have seen keep asking for how...
  5. Log in to your work or school account. Created by your IT department???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in to your work or school account. Created by your IT department???: When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account, I get to choose from two options. 1. Log in to a work or school account Created by your IT department. 2 Log in with a personal account. My question is what does "Work or School Account Created by Your IT Department" mean? I...
  6. I can’t log into my Google account

I can’t log into my Google account: After updating I can’t log into my Google and Nexus accounts. I think that security tools somehow block Google services. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-google-account/08cca203-339d-4cc9-b7f5-beefa0f8f0ea
  7. "Add a work or school account" not working

"Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  8. I can’t log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t log in: So this story of how i got in this situation starts here I downloaded this app and it gave me malware so i tried to use an app that kills malware and that didn’t work so i restarted my pc and deleted everything windows reinstalled and everything was good i went to log in and...
  9. Can’t log into my Windows account

Can’t log into my Windows account: I use facial recognition to log in all the time, and sometimes a pin. My laptop tells me that “Your PIN is required to sign in”, so I oblige. Well, getting an error message along the lines of “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Choose another sign-in...
  10. Work School account

Work School account: We have domain joined computers running windows 10. The office 365 account is synced with AD and the Office account password gets updated from the DC AD Every 3 month, the password policy requires users to reset their password. When users reset their password, outlook...