Windows 10: I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DoneMarigold41, Jun 1, 2019.

1. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I can't log into my xbox live account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed a code to switch from java to windows on the same microsoft account, but when I press sign in it says I have to buy it.

I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 87755077-0f0a-465a-9caa-42b23051339a?upload=true.png

I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a0ea9f88-fe5f-4d7a-b4c3-15a44b126c92?upload=true.png

:)

DoneMarigold41, Jun 1, 2019

2. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to
    purchase it again after my subscription expires in May.

CharlieWard1, Jun 1, 2019
  3. AnonyDan Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not connecting to my XBOX Live account.

I've already looked up my problem and found a list of reasons why my Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft on the PC wasn't connecting to my XBOX Live account. I found out that my purchase of the game wasn't through my Microsoft account, which was one of the
    reasons for me not connecting to XBOX Live was. Whenever I click sign into XBOX Live in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it comes up with a little gray box for about 2-3 seconds and then cuts out and does nothing. It says something about a making a free XBOX
    Live account, so I don't understand why I'd have even needed to purchase it through my PC's Microsoft account. That's strange.

AnonyDan, Jun 1, 2019
  4. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. I can't log into xbox live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - can't log xbox

2. Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log into Xbox Live account in Xbox app: Whenever I click to sign into Xbox Live, the sign in window flashes 3 times then disappear.It used to work then suddenly stopped so I followed guides on removing the app and now it's even worse. Before there was Xbox services showing in the 'Services' now no matter what i do,...
  3. Can't log into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log into Xbox Live: Hey! I always get the error "the system cannot find the file specified" when i try to login. I tried resetting the microsoft store, changing my win 10 profile, reinstalling the app. It also happens when i switch to an other account, same error....
  4. Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: So, I recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition. However, I can't sign in to my Minecraft Account. There's a button that says 'sign in', but when I press it, it just gives me different options to buy minecraft. What should I do? I put the screenshots below.[ATTACH]...
  5. Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: Good evening first, I've been trying to log in to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for days... without success. I was previously logged in, but haven't played it for a long time, and now this. When I open Minecraft, it takes a long time to load ( yes, I've been waiting, even...
  6. I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in XBox account on Bedrock edition: So I already have a bought version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my mobile. I downloaded a trial version and wanted to log in but it says 'Buy a licensed version first' And I already have it. Or should I buy a licence for every device I want Minecraft:BE on?...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft W10 Edition recently and it seems I have to sign into Xbox Live in order to play any sort of online, so obviously I do, but when I click it takes a ridiculous amount of time for it to load, but when it “finishes” it shows the Xbox logo and “please...
  9. Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Minecraft Windows 10 Edition come with Xbox Live?: I know Minecraft Pocket Edition comes with Xbox Live for free so you can log in and play with friends anywhere, but on an Xbox you have to buy Xbox Live to play online multiplayer. I'm wondering if Windows 10 Edition comes with it or if I will have to purchase it again after...
  10. Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to xbox live account in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Everytime I try to sign in, it says "We tried to sign you in to your Xbox Live account, but something went wrong". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-sign-in-to-xbox-live-account-in-minecraft/df170ac2-9340-4b28-b67f-8f2d1e10e4ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant log into xblox live

2. cant log into xbox live

3. cannot login xbox appswindows 10

4. minecraft windows 10 cant login,
  5. minecraft windows 10 doesnt log in to xbox live,
  6. log out of minecraft,
  7. cant log in to minecraft xbox live,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition cant sign in,
  9. if you have a xbox live account with minecraft can u get it for free on pc,
  10. can i log in to minecraft on pc with my xbox account,
  11. minecraft windows 10 xbox live account