Windows 10: I can’t log on Windows 10 after update

Discus and support I can’t log on Windows 10 after update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I updated Windows 10 and when I tried to sign in it was a message that the password is incorrect and that I can reset my password, so I did it and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NadjaCilic, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I can’t log on Windows 10 after update

I updated Windows 10 and when I tried to sign in it was a message that the password is incorrect and that I can reset my password, so I did it and nothing happend, same message. So I tried in safe mode, following the steps I found on google, but also in safe mode there is a message that the password is incorrect and to try again. Can you please help mi to sign in.

:)

NadjaCilic, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I can’t log on Windows 10 after update

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

I can’t log on Windows 10 after update

1. I can’t log on Windows 10 after update - Similar Threads - can’t log update

2. After update on Windows 11, can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update on Windows 11, can’t log in to computer: After installing an update on Windows 11 the computer restarts and asks for the pin. Every time I put in the pin it goes back to the screen asking for the pin. This goes on for 4-5 times then it just goes back to the generic screen with the date and time with no option for...
  3. After update on Windows 11, can’t log in to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update on Windows 11, can’t log in to computer: After installing an update on Windows 11 the computer restarts and asks for the pin. Every time I put in the pin it goes back to the screen asking for the pin. This goes on for 4-5 times then it just goes back to the generic screen with the date and time with no option for...
  4. After update can’t log onto laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update can’t log onto laptop: My gateway laptop OS 10 just got an update and now it won’t let me log onto my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-cant-log-onto-laptop/35a5e943-cff2-4cb9-8f78-289249ff1d65
  5. After update can’t log onto laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update can’t log onto laptop: My gateway laptop OS 10 just got an update and now it won’t let me log onto my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-cant-log-onto-laptop/35a5e943-cff2-4cb9-8f78-289249ff1d65
  6. After update can’t log onto laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can’t log into my computer after the new update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t log into my computer after the new update: So I try to open my computer and it has that little sign in button so I press it and I try to sign in and it accepts the password but then it tells me to make a PIN but then it doesn’t work and it tells me I can skip this step but then the computer shuts off and I have to...
  8. I can’t log in to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t log in to windows 10.: So this has been going on for me, i havent been able to log into my computer. When im going to type my pin in, it says: “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” I click set up my PIN, however sometimes some ‘Search for app in the...
  9. Can’t log in after windows cumulative update

Can’t log in after windows cumulative update: Hi, I did an cumulative update today, I dont know what number or anything. It just popped up today. I chose “update and restart” and it happened as normal. After it restarted I entered my password to log in and it would just spin on the welcome screen endlessly. I forced it...
  10. Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update

Can’t log In after latest Microsoft update: Hi. I hope you can help me My Gemini laptop runs on Windows 10 ,after installing another update i am unable to log in now . Aldo When I power up my pc it is taking 5 minutes or more to start up , when I try to enter my password it doesn’t recognise it . Unfortunately I...