Windows 10: I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands

Discus and support I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, I need a help asap cause I'm new to computer. It all started when I Change my user, then it open my Alarms and clock app automatically.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanielCC, Sep 20, 2021.

1. I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands

Hello guys, I need a help asap cause I'm new to computer. It all started when I Change my user, then it open my Alarms and clock app automatically. Then when I tried to switch my User it won't appear the settings, it can't be lock or access a panel it only shows an app. Pls How do I fix this issue??

:)

NathanielCC, Sep 20, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Switching users in tablet mode has become impossible.

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if you are able to login to Microsoft account.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key.
    • Click on Switch User.
    • Select the Microsoft account on the computer and try to logging in.

Note: You may need internet connection to access the Microsoft account.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Jessen P, Sep 20, 2021
  4. I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands

Switching User without logging off

I recently "upgraded" by downloading windows 10. I have 2 accounts on the computer, myself(administrator) with a password and my wife with no password.

When I am logged on, I can switch users by clicking the "switch user" tab, then click on my wife's account and it opens.

When my wife is on her account and wants to switch user, clicking the tab doesn't work. She has to log out before I can access my account!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Brian.

BrianHibbert, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands

1. I can't log out, switch user or Access the system commands - Similar Threads - can't log switch

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. I can't switch users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't switch users: I can't switch users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-users/a5fd9346-1f76-4607-b546-f233d0c03996
  5. I can't switch users

I can't switch users: I can't switch users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-users/a5fd9346-1f76-4607-b546-f233d0c03996
  6. Can't switch user

Can't switch user: I created another user but i cant switch to it, here is the screenshot when i press my name in the start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-user/b03ed5c8-296e-4dd3-a9b2-65ae08b9f7ea
  7. Switching users vs logging out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching users vs logging out?: Hello, i just added my brother to my desktop as a user and wanted to make sure that his background programs aren't running when i am on my account and vice versa. Is making sure that he logs out before i log in/not using the switch accounts option good enough to stop this...
  8. I can't switch the "Hey Cortana" command on

in Cortana
    I can't switch the "Hey Cortana" command on: There is a toggle button in the Cortana settings to turn the "Hey Cortana" command on/off, but I am not able to turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-switch-the-hey-cortana-command-on/b7ca1d21-d88d-46cd-b88a-c45cfa56d180"
  9. how to switch user without logging out?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to switch user without logging out?: how to switch user without logging out? I remember windows used to allow you to remain logged in while switching accounts now there is no switch user option....
  10. Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.

Skype keeps logging in, i can't switch user.: Hi, I have Windows 10. Skype-version 8.32.0.53 So when i open Skype, it automatically signs in to my account. When i sign out, it just logs me in again. I never get to see the screen where you fill in your username and password. It does not matter whether i sign...