Windows 10: I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

Discus and support I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen , whit this stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos Alonso2, Feb 20, 2024.

1. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen , whit this stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-thanks for your help. If you can help me

:)

Carlos Alonso2, Feb 20, 2024
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,... 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,... 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 20, 2024
  4. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

1. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,... - Similar Threads - can’t login computer

2. I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen ,...: I can’t login in my computer. My pc gaming start over and then its show’s a blue screen , whit this stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-thanks for your help. If you can help me...
  3. Can’t login into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login into my computer: So idk how but I disabled my password for my computer but it still asks for it, so when I try to go to command prompt in recovery mode it asks for a password and when I put my old password it says incorrect, same thing for when I want to use my system restore, and when I...
  4. Can’t login into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login into my computer: So idk how but I disabled my password for my computer but it still asks for it, so when I try to go to command prompt in recovery mode it asks for a password and when I put my old password it says incorrect, same thing for when I want to use my system restore, and when I...
  5. I can’t login to my computer

I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  6. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  7. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t login to my computer

Can’t login to my computer: This day when I started up my computer and tried to login it said that I had to make a new pin so I tried to do it but it said that I needed to download a app that let’s me change pin apparently but I can’t download it because I need to make a new pin. Please help....
  9. Can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t login to my computer: I built my own PC and it uses Windows 10. I got a VPN and now I’m getting the “no internet, secured” error whenever I try to login, barring me from actually logging in. I’ve tried everything that’s suggested online and the Microsoft forums are the most useless forum I’ve ever...
  10. I can’t login to my computer

I can’t login to my computer: Hi after i install the october 2020 update i got bsod. I dod the system restore it worked. When i left and came back it crashed my computer i can login on oct. 25 but today i can’t login for something reason your password os incoreect. You must sign in with your microsoft...