Windows 10: I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

Discus and support I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SomdiptaBasu, Jun 15, 2022.

1. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account not in the normal screen but in a different UI. When I entered my password it says it is incorrect though it is correct Pls help ASAP as I can't use my PC

:)

SomdiptaBasu, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Vicky305 Win User

"Incorrect Password" windows login April 2020

After an automatic update, I cannot login to my user account on my laptop.

I type the same password I HAVE ALWAYS USED and it tells me it is incorrect.

I login to my Microsoft account in another device and change the password and it still says INCORRECT PASSWORD.

I have HAD it with these automatic updates!!!!!!!!!

Make them stop!!!!!!! Or at minimum do not release them when they still have major bugs!

I have papers to turn in, exams to study for and I cannot access my own data because Microsoft decided to force a bad update!

What am I suppose to do?

1. I changed my password
    2. Restarted the laptop multiple time
    3. Shut down the laptop multiple times
    4. Tried a system repair

AND HOW CAN I DISABLE THE EVIL AUTOMATIC UPDATES!

Vicky305, Jun 15, 2022
  3. zentrobi Win User
    win10 login screen saying "welcome" then saying " incorrect password"

hi, my girlfriends computer recently locked her out, we where ****ing around with trying to delete the windows.old folder after a recent update(wouldn't let us because of missing ownership) so she logged out and when she wanted to login again then it would say "welcome" for around 10-15sec and then say " incorrect password" and now we are stuck at this not knowing what todo. we've tryed to boot it into safe mode, but that requires a password today, the recovery, go back to previus state, opening cmd, basicly every option requires a login(wich again is not possibel) so anyone who have any suggestions?

zentrobi, Jun 15, 2022
  4. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

Can't login to my Windows 10 computer - incorrect password is correct.

JackAllenST, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

1. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password. - Similar Threads - can't login account

2. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  3. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect: My login keeps on saying password incorrect while that is my corrected password **** I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-it-keeps-on-saying-password-incorrect/be230791-1099-4c78-851a-c6924b5a29cc
  4. I can’t login it keeps on saying password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.

Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login.: Having problem with Windows login, says incorrect password/login. This is my office login, it works on another computer with same login. Tried many times, can't use safe mode, bit locker is asking for recovery key, which i don't have. No other option change change login/pwd...
  6. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.: After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account not in the normal screen but in a different UI. When I entered my password it says it is incorrect though it is correct Pls...
  7. I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.

I can't login into my account in Windows and it says incorrect password.: After sudden performance issues I restarted my pc and it showed the Blue Screen and after it got fixed I was asked to sign into my Microsoft account not in the normal screen but in a different UI. When I entered my password it says it is incorrect though it is correct Pls...
  8. I can't login after updating my window 10. It says incorrect password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login after updating my window 10. It says incorrect password.: Please help me after updating my window 10, I unable to login to my pc. It says incorrect password. In my login screen, there is only the ease of access button, NO POWER BUTTON. I tried to login using the virtual keyboard but in vain. What can I do/ what are the solutions to...
  9. I can't login after updating my window 10. It says incorrect password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login after updating my window 10. It says incorrect password.: Please help me after updating my window 10, I unable to login to my pc. It says incorrect password. In my login screen, there is only the ease of access button, NO POWER BUTTON. I tried to login using the virtual keyboard but in vain. What can I do/ what are the solutions to...
  10. I can't login after updating my window 10. It says incorrect password.