Windows 10: I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true.

Discus and support I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/orhangazi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/orhangazi, Sep 4, 2020.

1. I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true.

/u/orhangazi, Sep 4, 2020

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true.

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true.

1. I can't login my account after version 2004 update. How to fix this? Pin is true. - Similar Threads - can't login account

2. Can't login to account with PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to account with PIN: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop, so I when to my laptop to do video editing when suddenly I put the correct PIN code to the login screen and it said it was wrong, only for a time. I tried restarting the laptop and reinsert the PIN, but it wouldn't work, I tried using "I...
  3. Can't login to account with PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to account with PIN: Hi, I have a problem with my laptop, so I when to my laptop to do video editing when suddenly I put the correct PIN code to the login screen and it said it was wrong, only for a time. I tried restarting the laptop and reinsert the PIN, but it wouldn't work, I tried using "I...
  4. It seems I can't change my Account login PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It seems I can't change my Account login PIN: HelloSo my current Windows and Microsoft user is a personal account this one. I also got two more accounts but no users, just accounts for Office from two different universities. It seems to me that Windows is expecting those not personal accounts but I'm using my personal...
  5. It seems I can't change my Account login PIN

It seems I can't change my Account login PIN: HelloSo my current Windows and Microsoft user is a personal account this one. I also got two more accounts but no users, just accounts for Office from two different universities. It seems to me that Windows is expecting those not personal accounts but I'm using my personal...
  6. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  7. I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable

I can't login into account. Pin is unavailable: Hello, Microsoft I can't login into my account on laptopIt says "Your PIN is unavailable"The only button available is "Setup your PIN". Pushing it offers me to search smth on store, but nothing happens thenSafe boot options don't have any "advanced settings" or "fixing"...
  8. Can't update to 2004 version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update to 2004 version.: I'm stuck with Windows 10 version 1909 (build 18363.1379). In the Windows Update settings it has said that version 2004 is arriving since may. I know that it could be caused by some incompatibilities with some software, drivers or actual devices on my pc, but is there a way...
  9. Can't login to my account with my Pin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't login to my account with my Pin: Since I reset my computer the next message shows up "you can't sign in with this account. try a different account" every time I try to login with my pin. I tried restarting in safe mode but it asks for my password which unfortunately I don't remember since I set up when I...
  10. Pin not working and I can't login my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin not working and I can't login my account.: I opened my laptop and it says that my pin is no longer working. I have tried signing in with other option but my password isn't working. I have tried entering my microsoft account password but still no luck. (Not even sure wether i am using my microsoft account on this...