Windows 10: I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

Discus and support I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pharamist1k, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant use the pin to sign in or the password and i cant change the pin as it keeps telling me try again later what do i do im stuck on the login screen please help

:)

Pharamist1k, Aug 1, 2020
  2. asb2106 Win User

Remote desktop login issues, please help

Ok, so I got remote desktop working, the only problem is, when I log off of the remote computer, the host does not log it self back in.

Ive even tried disabling my the password on the account to login and hope when I logged off that it would just resume on the host, but no such luck.

Basically what I want to be able to do is connect to my house computer at work, and be able to use the computer like I would with remote desktop, however, when I log off, I want the host to resume as the same user still.

Any way to get to that solution is great, willing to try anything! Please help!!

asb2106, Aug 1, 2020
  3. cwo1960 Win User
    Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for the advice on enabling the administrator account. I follow all the steps and enabled the administrator account but I am still unable to log in. I am attaching 2 photos of the screens I am able to see at boot up.
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please [​IMG]

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please [​IMG]

I have no way to choose which account to log in with.
    Any other ideas or suggestion?
    Thanks

cwo1960, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

1. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please - Similar Threads - can’t login desktop

2. I can’t login on my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login on my pc anymore: Since a week i suddenly can not login to my pc anymore with my password that i’ve been using for the last couple years. the problem is, my email/account is a very old email of mine that i don’t use anymore only to log in on my pc and the security verification is also done via...
  3. I can’t login on my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login on my pc anymore: Since a week i suddenly can not login to my pc anymore with my password that i’ve been using for the last couple years. the problem is, my email/account is a very old email of mine that i don’t use anymore only to log in on my pc and the security verification is also done via...
  4. Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!: I have windows 11 pro. I installed a new ssd with the new os. I went to update my 3080ti drivers like I always do by getting the latest driver and ddu on my desktop, then I boot into safe mode and unhook my internet and delete my nvidia driver and choose not to restart after...
  5. Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!

Can’t install nvidia driver in safe mode anymore..please help me!!!!!!!: I have windows 11 pro. I installed a new ssd with the new os. I went to update my 3080ti drivers like I always do by getting the latest driver and ddu on my desktop, then I boot into safe mode and unhook my internet and delete my nvidia driver and choose not to restart after...
  6. I can’t login to my desktop pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my desktop pc.: I cant login to my computer. I was installing a new pc part on my desktop. But when i was done, i had to login with my password, that I don’t remember at all. I’ve tried every single password I can think of and none of them worked, I have no idea what of else to do, I’ve...
  7. I can’t login to my desktop pc.

I can’t login to my desktop pc.: I cant login to my computer. I was installing a new pc part on my desktop. But when i was done, i had to login with my password, that I don’t remember at all. I’ve tried every single password I can think of and none of them worked, I have no idea what of else to do, I’ve...
  8. Can’t login into my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login into my desktop: My desktop would always show pin, but when I type in my pin it would say that credentials aren’t verified and that the pin isn’t available. I tried to reset it but it says something went wrong and wasn’t able to reset it or set up. I tried to do password option, but there...
  9. Can’t login into my desktop

Can’t login into my desktop: My desktop would always show pin, but when I type in my pin it would say that credentials aren’t verified and that the pin isn’t available. I tried to reset it but it says something went wrong and wasn’t able to reset it or set up. I tried to do password option, but there...
  10. Network drivers failed and I can’t do this anymore help me please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network drivers failed and I can’t do this anymore help me please: So since like maybe the 19th of this month I started to have really awful WiFi connections and i guess it didn’t occur to me that I had some kind of driver problem and now since about the 22nd I’ve lost all connections. I can’t use my WiFi. I tried SFC scan it says there’s no...