Windows 10: I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

Discus and support I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pharamist1k, Aug 1, 2020.

1. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant use the pin to sign in or the password and i cant change the pin as it keeps telling me try again later what do i do im stuck on the login screen please help

:)

Pharamist1k, Aug 1, 2020
  2. asb2106 Win User

Remote desktop login issues, please help

Ok, so I got remote desktop working, the only problem is, when I log off of the remote computer, the host does not log it self back in.

Ive even tried disabling my the password on the account to login and hope when I logged off that it would just resume on the host, but no such luck.

Basically what I want to be able to do is connect to my house computer at work, and be able to use the computer like I would with remote desktop, however, when I log off, I want the host to resume as the same user still.

Any way to get to that solution is great, willing to try anything! Please help!!

asb2106, Aug 1, 2020
  3. cwo1960 Win User
    Cannot login to windows 10 after update! PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for the advice on enabling the administrator account. I follow all the steps and enabled the administrator account but I am still unable to log in. I am attaching 2 photos of the screens I am able to see at boot up.
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please [​IMG]

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please [​IMG]

I have no way to choose which account to log in with.
    Any other ideas or suggestion?
    Thanks

cwo1960, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

1. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please - Similar Threads - can’t login desktop

2. Help Me Please MY FIREWALL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Me Please MY FIREWALL: Soooo... when i want to allow some program through firewall, i cant click the Change Setting button the colour its grayed and it seems i cant remove some program in my firewall, because when i want to remove some program the colour is Gray i cant clicked it Pls help mee~~~...
  3. Help me with my PC, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me with my PC, please: So, 2 days ago this started happening and I've already 1) Reinstalled windows 2) Tried reinstalling drivers, updating everything 3) Searched for a solution online The problem is, when I play something in fullscreen, the problem started when I was playing rocket league and...
  4. I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind: Sony Vegas And JoyToKey Won’t let me save/create files submitted by /u/SSJSageMode [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gynoqs/i_cant_create_files_please_help_me_before_i_lose/
  5. Please help!!! I can’t log in :(

Please help!!! I can’t log in :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryan-rudg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dlnf2p/please_help_i_cant_log_in/
  6. Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me I cant find my Windows keys anymore!: I have already tried calling Microsoft or they called me, spoke to 3 useless clueless (censored) and then waited in total for 80 minutes to get put through to technical support but no one answered and they had to end the call with their useless they'll call me back...
  7. I can’t login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t login: When I turn on my computer it only shows me the background I have. I don’t have option to login. I’ve tried restarting it several times and the issue wont go away. I can’t click on or use anything and I’m not sure what to do....
  8. I can’t exit out of this please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t exit out of this please help: I’m stuck on a blue screen called “Do more with your voice” & I can’t exit out of it please help [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-exit-out-of-this-please-help/6a562364-2f78-43b4-91dd-59c727e45789
  9. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...
  10. I can't change my name anymore, help please

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my name anymore, help please: I got a Windows 10 laptop about a year ago, and looking at the username I chose at the time I totally regret it now. When I go to Control Panel there is NO option at all to change it. Is this one of the things that Microsoft removed without any thought? Also I noticed that...