Windows 10: I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as...

Discus and support I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reinstall windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and now windows say my two Microsoft accounts are a hotmail.com and an outlook.com account.I ran Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Molle_2015, Mar 31, 2022.

1. I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as...

I reinstall windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and now windows say my two Microsoft accounts are a hotmail.com and an outlook.com account.I ran Windows 11 pro for a long time before its final release on 5 October 2021.But I have had running into issues that use the internet at all.So I pick a copy of Lenovo`s latest version of windows 10 pro on their website.What is inpeek I have never heard about before?Bottom line, I can't log in to windows?Please help me.

:)

Molle_2015, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2022
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! I cant login on to Windows 10  after reinstalled of windows  _ Inpeek dosent see this as... :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Mar 31, 2022
  4. I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as...

How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Your ild keys should work but if you registered the key to your online ms persona (email address) it should be tied to your account , install without a key login with your credentials , then activate.

theoneandonlymrk, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as...

1. I cant login on to Windows 10 after reinstalled of windows _ Inpeek dosent see this as... - Similar Threads - cant login reinstalled

2. I cant login on to Windows 10 qafter resiall windows _ Inperek dosent see this as part of...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant login on to Windows 10 qafter resiall windows _ Inperek dosent see this as part of...: I reinstall windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and now windows say my two Microsoft accounts are a hotmail.com and an outlook.com account.I ran Windows 11 pro for a long time before its final release on 5 October 2021.But I have had running into issues that use the internet at...
  3. I cant login on to Windows 10 qafter resiall windows _ Inperek dosent see this as part of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login on to Windows 10 qafter resiall windows _ Inperek dosent see this as part of...: I reinstall windows 10 Pro on my laptop, and now windows say my two Microsoft accounts are a hotmail.com and an outlook.com account.I ran Windows 11 pro for a long time before its final release on 5 October 2021.But I have had running into issues that use the internet at...
  4. I cant login on to Windows 10 qafter resiall windows _ Inperek dosent see this as part of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reInstall Minecraft windows 10: I had that app for a good while and it was working just fine. But yesterday I wanted to play with my friend, but I didnt have an update 1.16.100 . After searching a bit online, I found someone saying to reinstall minecraft, so I uninstalled it, and now I have a big problem...
  6. I Cant Login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cant Login to Windows 10: Every time I try to log into windows 10 it says credentials not verified. I never changed the pin so this makes no sense. I then tried with my Microsoft password and it still did not work. I reset my Microsoft password and it told me to reset it again. Any ideas? submitted...
  7. I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reinstall mincraft on windows 10: Minecraft wouldn't turn on and would just stay on the loading page, so I uninstalled it hoping that it would solve the problem but then it wouldnt reinstall. Please help!...
  8. I cant activate Windows after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate Windows after reinstalling: Hello, I bought my laptop 2 years ago and I now I had problems and had to reformat the laptop. I saved my license key and when I wanted to reactivate Windows says we cant connect to your organizations server. [ATTACH] I also tried the MAK solution. It said that the...
  9. cant activate my windows 10 after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant activate my windows 10 after reinstallation: was using windows 10 but system broke down .have fixed laptop but cant reactive the windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows-10-after-reinstallation/1b313321-dcac-461a-ac3e-e049055c832b"
  10. I cant login into windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant login into windows: Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at account.live.com/password/reset I reset my password several times but still cant login using the right password everytime I tried to open command...