Windows 10: I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc

Discus and support I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HeySo recently I updated my pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because I thought it was time to do it. On Windows 7 all my apps worked properly but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wassim..., Aug 18, 2021.

1. Wassim... Win User

I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc

HeySo recently I updated my pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because I thought it was time to do it. On Windows 7 all my apps worked properly but now I'm facing several issues.When I try to login to Microsoft account it says that something went wrong and I tried everything I could to fix it but it just won't work.I also can't login to my Office Apps, something I could do on Windows 7. I kept searching for solutions on Google but none helped. I also have some other issues but these are the most important ones.I really hope someone can help me to fix this since I've been struggling to find soluti

:)

Wassim..., Aug 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - Nov. 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2020111001 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• Search the way you talk. Natural language support when searching for messages.
    • Spelling suggestions for search terms that might be spelled incorrectly.
    • Caller ID for voicemail messages.
    • Use the operating system PiP when in calls and meetings.
    • View up to 49 participants in a meeting with ’Together mode’ and large gallery mode.
    • View spotlighted participants in a meeting.

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.1.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Set your status to Offline and be invisible while working in Teams
    • Improved and simplified notification settings
    • Block notifications while in meetings to reduce distractions
    • Manage the channels you're notified about in one place
    • Swipe left on an account to delete any cached info and remove it from your list of accounts

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - June 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2021074803 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• Attendees join webinars from their phone or tablet
    • All meetings (even appointments) are automatically online meetings so you can quickly share a link to the meeting

Microsoft Teams version 3.9.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Search for a message and choose to order the results by relevance or recency
    • Get suggestions as you type a search term along with top hits for your search results to quickly find what you're looking for
    • View attachments and suggested related files in the details tab of a meeting

Brink, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - August 3

Microsoft Teams version for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Call and message Skype users from Teams work account
    • Search inside chat and channel
    • Raise a virtual hand during a meeting to let others know you have something to say
    • Log in to Teams with a personal Microsoft account to get live location sharing, group task lists and calendar, and a personal Safe for secure info sharing with friends and family

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.18 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Brink, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc - Similar Threads - can't login Microsoft

2. Can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account: Hi Guys,I can't login to my microsoft account. Neither via microsoft store, nor in windows 11 directly. The grey login prompt pops up for half a second and disappears. After that, nothing happens..I updated windows and tried many solutions that are suggested under similar...
  3. I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows: I've tried resetting my password. I even got the authenticator set up. I can login with my new password and the authenticator app. But now my Windows account is stuck on local, and I can login it once with my password or authenticator app, but then it will ask for the...
  4. I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows: I've tried resetting my password. I even got the authenticator set up. I can login with my new password and the authenticator app. But now my Windows account is stuck on local, and I can login it once with my password or authenticator app, but then it will ask for the...
  5. I can't login in teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't login in teams: I can't login teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-in-teams/62e795a3-ce6f-43cf-8e5b-9208eb704db4
  6. I can't login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to a Microsoft account: Microsoft Teams app works, but the calendar is empty and I can't see any ongoing meetings nor join them. On browsers (Edge Chromium, Chromium, Firefox) it's stuck on "Checking your credentials..." for a few seconds and then shows a "We couldn't sign you in. Please try again."...
  7. Can't Login to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Login to Microsoft account: I recently discovered that I was on a local laptop account. So I went ahead and made a real Microsoft accountusing a browser. When I went back to account settings and tried to login it said it couldn't find the username I made. I copied and pasted several times so that there...
  8. Cant login into my microsoft account in any of the microsoft apps except office apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant login into my microsoft account in any of the microsoft apps except office apps.: I had done a reinstallation of windows 10 in my laptop and chos the keep my files after reinstalling i cant avail any of my microsoft services except office and whenever i try to login it asks for my email id and the screen for logging in goes away and i am back to my...
  9. I can't login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't login to microsoft account: Today I upgraded my Pc to windows 10 pro. It was working fine until i turned it off and restarted it after some time I am like literally stucked in the login screen and i cant log in as it shows me i dont have access to internet connection even though i have connected to...
  10. Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function: Hi, I have a brand new computer, an HP Probook. I have installed all of the updates. I am logged in to Microsoft apps via a local account. I was logged in using my Microsoft account, but when I clicked to "verify" nothing happened. Eventually I switched to a local account...