Windows 10: I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

Discus and support I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Walker White, Sep 24, 2022.

1. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after klicking on add Account-->Google, the window starts loading and jumping back to the main account page without any error message: Video.I tried to reinstall the app, reset the app in settings and deleted all cache files in Appdata folder.This problem has started in Windows 10. Now I have upgraded to Windows 11 and the problem still appears.

:)

Walker White, Sep 24, 2022
  2. MarkG_OKC Win User

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 24, 2022
  4. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

1. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google - Similar Threads - can't login Microsoft

2. Can't login to any microsoft app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login to any microsoft app: Just like the title says I can't log in to any Microsoft app store, edge, Xbox, office apps. I go through the login process, select my account, enter my PIN, and after what I think is the credential check part a pop window opens up telling me to momentarily hold on usual...
  3. I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't login to Microsoft Mail App with Google: Hello,I need help to login with my Google Account in my Windows Mail and Calendar App Microsoft Store Page from Microsoft Store.The Problem is, after klicking on add Account-->Google, the window starts loading and jumping back to the main account page without any error...
  4. I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows: I've tried resetting my password. I even got the authenticator set up. I can login with my new password and the authenticator app. But now my Windows account is stuck on local, and I can login it once with my password or authenticator app, but then it will ask for the...
  5. I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows

I can login to OneDrive and Microsoft Apps, but I can't login on Microsoft account for Windows: I've tried resetting my password. I even got the authenticator set up. I can login with my new password and the authenticator app. But now my Windows account is stuck on local, and I can login it once with my password or authenticator app, but then it will ask for the...
  6. Can't login to google account in Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  7. Can't login to google account in Mail app

Can't login to google account in Mail app: In Windows 10 and now after upgrading to Windows 11 I have an issue with login in to my google account in Mail. When I choose Gmail the Google login screen appears, and no matter what I do start typing or just wait, not clicking anything after a few seconds the Google login...
  8. Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.: I'm unable to connect my google account with the mail app. After entering login and password, system is showing error code 0x80070490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-in-mail-app-with-my-google-account/950b48b0-b734-4cae-bed7-40bf70306c92
  9. Can't login to email on microsoft app

Can't login to email on microsoft app: I am having an issue logging into my yahoo account on the included email app. I have been able to login to every other email account, but with yahoo, I get an error code 0x8019019a, and can't log in. What should I do regarding this issue? Thanks....
  10. I can't sync mail with a google account

I can't sync mail with a google account: So I've been trying to sync my google account with windows live mail, but it keeps saying that I need to give the account permission to sync the device. I don't know what else I can do...