Windows 10: I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

Discus and support I cant login to my account in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to login to my account in microsoft store, but when i select my account another pop-up shows up and instantly closes, and im not signed in.i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FAHAD TARIQ ALMAHFOODH, May 26, 2024.

1. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

I'm trying to login to my account in microsoft store, but when i select my account another pop-up shows up and instantly closes, and im not signed in.i tried others accounts and the problem persists, and i can login in normally in the xbox app.i tried these fixes:**Reset the Microsoft Store cachePress the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.**Check the Microsoft Store Install ServicePress the Windows Key + S and type in services.msc.Find the Microsoft Store Install Service and double click, If the status is Running, right click it then select R

:)

FAHAD TARIQ ALMAHFOODH, May 26, 2024
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 26, 2024
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 26, 2024
  4. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 26, 2024
Thema:

I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

1. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - cant login account

2. I cant login to my account in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login to my account in Microsoft store: I'm trying to login to my account in microsoft store, but when i select my account another pop-up shows up and instantly closes, and im not signed in.i tried others accounts and the problem persists, and i can login in normally in the xbox app.i tried these fixes:**Reset the...
  3. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  4. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  5. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  6. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?: Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again it gives me the same result.Also the same thing happens when i try to verify my microsoft account on windows....
  8. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?: Basically every time i press on the login button and choose an account a gray popup appears that disappears after a few seconds and if i press it again it gives me the same result.Also the same thing happens when i try to verify my microsoft account on windows....
  9. Cant login to Microsoft Store, help?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. cant login to microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant login to microsoft store: After clicking sign in button, window closes and nothing happens, what to do?windows version: 10.0.19042.685 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-microsoft-store/c048e8f3-d069-483a-8776-dbbdc8c54c9b