Windows 10: I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive

Discus and support I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I activated OneDrive on my PC I got a message: "you are not a administrator. you can restart your computer and setup yourself as a administrator".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobZhang8, May 5, 2021.

1. BobZhang8 Win User

I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive

Hi,I activated OneDrive on my PC I got a message: "you are not a administrator. you can restart your computer and setup yourself as a administrator". So I restarted my PC and right click OneDrive and select run as administrator. When I restart my PC, I can't login to my computer. A message said "Something happened your PIN isn't available . Click to set up your PIN again".When I click "Set up my PIN" then nothing happen I can be reached by 7148641788Thanks

:)

BobZhang8, May 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 5, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 5, 2021
  4. I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account with your Microsoft Account, which you are using to login
    to OneDrive and check if you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account.

If you are unable to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if this helps.

If you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then the issue might be with your OneDrive Account,
    so try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:
    OneDrive Cached Credential.

1. Exit OneDrive > Go to Control Panel >
      User Accounts > Credential Manager.
    2. Click on Windows Credentials on the right > Choose the down arrow to the right of
      OneDrive Cached Credential > Click on Edit > Enter your
      Microsoft Account (OneDrive) username and password.
    3. Then, go to Start Menu and launch OneDrive and try to login and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Resetting OneDrive.

• Press Win + R keys to launch Run menu >
      Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for a minute or so > The OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification area > If it does not appear then open
      Win + R to launch Run menu again > Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
    • OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification, so try logging in to OneDrive and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance by following the below steps:

Login to OneDrive > Click the
    ? Help icon on the top banner of the page > Select
    Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 5, 2021
Thema:

I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive

1. I can't login to my computer after i activated OneDrive - Similar Threads - can't login computer

2. Can't Login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Login to OneDrive: OneDrive won't let me sign in? I tried to press sign in in the OneDrive app, but it just disappears and nothing happens, please help, my uncle has some important files on there....
  3. Can't Login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Login to OneDrive: OneDrive won't let me sign in? I tried to press sign in in the OneDrive app, but it just disappears and nothing happens, please help, my uncle has some important files on there....
  4. I can't login to my computer with work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my computer with work account: I have two Microsoft Accounts for 2 different companies. I am phasing out the one company. I am the Global Administrator for both. I am trying to switch the administrator on my own computer from one to the other. It won't let me log in from the Hello Prompt or even add the...
  5. I can't login to my computer with work account

I can't login to my computer with work account: I have two Microsoft Accounts for 2 different companies. I am phasing out the one company. I am the Global Administrator for both. I am trying to switch the administrator on my own computer from one to the other. It won't let me log in from the Hello Prompt or even add the...
  6. I can't login my microsoft account in my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login my microsoft account in my computer: I found out that I am unable to login to my Microsoft account in my pc settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app.For example, in the Xbox app, if I click the login, it will refresh and nothing happens, so dose Microsoft Store.Also, it will crash if I open the settings ->...
  7. I can't login my microsoft account in my computer

I can't login my microsoft account in my computer: I found out that I am unable to login to my Microsoft account in my pc settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app.For example, in the Xbox app, if I click the login, it will refresh and nothing happens, so dose Microsoft Store.Also, it will crash if I open the settings ->...
  8. I can't login to the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't login to the computer: I can't login to my computer. I just updated the bios on the hp that I have and its telling me due to security reasons I need to change the pin, but then it trys to make me login my microsoft account and then tells me my security alert wont be changed until March 10. It just...
  9. I can't change my computer login password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change my computer login password.: I'm not sure if this came with the recent update, but when I tried changing my computer password, it directed me to change my Microsoft account password. In sign in options, I clicked on password, and it says underneath "Your account password is all set up to sign in to...
  10. I can't login to my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to my computer.: I can't reach the login screen at all, whenever I click or press a button on my keyboard to reach the password insert screen the screen goes black for a bit then it goes back to the screen right before it which displays the time and this just keeps on looping which makes it...