Windows 10: I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...

Discus and support I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I can’t login online to get tech support for the same reason. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lane Kast, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Lane Kast Win User

I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...

I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I can’t login online to get tech support for the same reason. I made the account like 9 years ago and don’t remember which products I used and which card number I had associated with it at the time so the account recovery thing doesn’t work either. Is there a phone number that I can call WHERE I CAN TALK TO A REAL **** PERSON? Or should I just got **** myself and beat a Microsoft executive over the head with my now useless laptop?

:)

Lane Kast, Apr 18, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 18, 2023
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 18, 2023
  4. soletsky Win User

I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

1. I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I... - Similar Threads - can’t login computer

2. I can’t login on my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login on my pc anymore: Since a week i suddenly can not login to my pc anymore with my password that i’ve been using for the last couple years. the problem is, my email/account is a very old email of mine that i don’t use anymore only to log in on my pc and the security verification is also done via...
  3. I can’t login on my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login on my pc anymore: Since a week i suddenly can not login to my pc anymore with my password that i’ve been using for the last couple years. the problem is, my email/account is a very old email of mine that i don’t use anymore only to log in on my pc and the security verification is also done via...
  4. Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have...: Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have the old password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-my-laptop-and-my-phone-number-has/cf7b353b-ce31-4a24-9427-64671c448ea0
  5. Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have...

Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have...: Can’t sign into my laptop and my phone number has changed how can I login if I don’t have the old password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-my-laptop-and-my-phone-number-has/cf7b353b-ce31-4a24-9427-64671c448ea0
  6. I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...

I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...: I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I can’t login online to get tech support for the same reason. I made the account like 9 years ago and don’t remember which products I used and which card number I had associated with it at...
  7. I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I...: I can’t login to my computer because I don’t have the recovery phone number anymore and I can’t login online to get tech support for the same reason. I made the account like 9 years ago and don’t remember which products I used and which card number I had associated with it at...
  8. I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that...: I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that number is my only way to get access to my security so I can change the number to my new number...
  9. I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that...: I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that number is my only way to get access to my security so I can change the number to my new number...
  10. I can’t change my phone number on Microsoft because my phone number is locked and that...