Windows 10: I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

Discus and support I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 147franek, May 21, 2022.

1. 147franek Win User

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont remember my pin number and a microsoft window appeared, there it was written that they would send me information or something to my old phone number that I do not have access to, so I changed this number to a backup e-mail, but now I have to wait 30 days for them to change to this e-mail, so I have to wait 30 days to be able t

:)

147franek, May 21, 2022

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 21, 2022
  3. login id's/remembering computer

Every time I select a site from my favorites list I have to keep entering my login id even when I have checked the box for the computer to remember the id. What do I have to turn on or off to get the computer to remember the login id's

SandyArmbruster, May 21, 2022
  4. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2022
Thema:

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

1. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number - Similar Threads - cant login computer

2. I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.: Ive forgotten my laptops password and dont remember the security questions. Its a local account so I cant reset through my microsoft account....
  3. I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get into my laptop and i dont remember my security questions.: Ive forgotten my laptops password and dont remember the security questions. Its a local account so I cant reset through my microsoft account....
  4. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  5. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...: I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the account has been locked. Is there anything i can do to open my computer?...
  6. I used my student account for my computer and now i cant login my computer because the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  8. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  9. I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can login to my computer but dont remember my admin password. Help?: I can login passed the windows screensaver using a 6 digit code but I dont remember my admin user password. Any way to reset for free? submitted by /u/GuerroCanelo [link] [comments]...
  10. I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant remember my password or pin for my computer windows 10: Can someone please tell me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remember-my-password-or-pin-for-my-computer/dbba596e-a809-4fa6-80b8-4f5cf07c0976"