Windows 10: I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

Discus and support I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Weeb_Taku [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Weeb_Taku, May 12, 2020.

1. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

/u/Weeb_Taku, May 12, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 12, 2020
  4. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, May 12, 2020
Thema:

I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

1. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still... - Similar Threads - can’t login laptop

2. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  3. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?: I was looking to stream a series online but the laptop suddenly froze and will not unfreeze. I figured it was too cold so I warmed it up under my blanket for a minute or two. When i took it out of the blanket the laptop had overheated so I left it out again too cool. The...
  4. What do I do if my laptop is deadlocked but I can’t reboot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?: I think I allow instead of deny on one of those Trojan horse fake virus pop ups. I’m running a scan now but I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?...
  6. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?: I think I allow instead of deny on one of those Trojan horse fake virus pop ups. I’m running a scan now but I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?...
  7. I’m afraid I’ve compromised my computer. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I’ve waited 3 hours what do I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve waited 3 hours what do I do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Im_In_a_closet_help [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7dj74/ive_waited_3_hours_what_do_i_do/
  9. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Weeb_Taku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi62jd/i_cant_login_to_my_laptop_what_do_i_do_ive_tried/
  10. Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.

Can’t boot, can’t reset, what do i do.: so i updated windows about 2 weeks ago and i was having trouble with windows, when i tried to use the search bar nothing would come up it would just be blank, and when i went to settings, update and security checkfor updates was a just a white screen and security options was...