Windows 10: I can’t login to my laptop.

Discus and support I can’t login to my laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alison Murphy, Jul 31, 2022.

1. I can’t login to my laptop.

When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even register my finger, when I try to do pin it says it hasn’t been set up it has. What do I do, I can’t get in?!

:)

Alison Murphy, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 31, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 31, 2022
  4. I can’t login to my laptop.

laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

I can’t login to my laptop.

1. I can’t login to my laptop. - Similar Threads - can’t login laptop

2. I can’t login to my outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login to my outlook: I can’t login to my outlook on my computer I keep getting an error message 500 the server seems to by not working for my computer. However it does work for my phone. I would just like to contact someone from Microsoft because the technical support online says there is no...
  3. I can’t login to my outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my outlook: I can’t login to my outlook on my computer I keep getting an error message 500 the server seems to by not working for my computer. However it does work for my phone. I would just like to contact someone from Microsoft because the technical support online says there is no...
  4. I can’t login to my outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t login to my laptop.

I can’t login to my laptop.: When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even register my finger, when I try to do pin it says it hasn’t been set up it has. What do I do, I can’t get in?!...
  6. I can’t login to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my laptop.: When trying to log in to my laptop, I’m given 2 options. I can either use my fingerprint or my pin. When I try to use my fingerprint it doesn’t even register my finger, when I try to do pin it says it hasn’t been set up it has. What do I do, I can’t get in?!...
  7. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  8. I can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t login to my computer: Hi so few days ago i restarted my pc because it had a update than when it turned on it said that “your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device.click set up your pin again” and when i clicked on “set up my pin” it says that the...
  9. Can’t login to my Surface Laptop At all!

Can’t login to my Surface Laptop At all!: I just got my surface laptop (1st gen) yesterday and this morning at school i tried logging in and it claimed to not be able to recognize my face. It then told me my only option now was to use my pin. It then says “pin is no longer available” because of a change in my...
  10. I can’t login!

I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...