Windows 10: i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.

Discus and support i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. it's windows 10 initial screen password.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomDenice, Aug 15, 2019.

1. TomDenice Win User

i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works.

i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. it's windows 10 initial screen password.

:)

TomDenice, Aug 15, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 insider preview login password not working.

Hi Pnkfender,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the system doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Instead of the user login password, are you able to use either the face recognition login or the PIN login?
    3. Is the PC connected to a Domain Network?
    4. Do you have any other user account on the PC?

Suggest you to refer to the steps one by one from this article to check if that makes any difference.

Unplug all external devices connected to the computer, shut down the computer completely and wait for 3 minutes. After this restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

If you remember your password but it isn’t working, make sure that Caps Lock is turned off and that your email address is spelled correctly. You may also want to check if the NUM lock is on or off before typing the password.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account’.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Mocha2012 Win User

Changing login password to my Lenovo with Windows 10

I just followed the steps you listed, but it looks like changing password for email account.

Since I put my email address as a log-in for my PC, I tried putting it as the "current password" and then the "new password". It doesn't work.

I want to change the "password" for signing into my PC. I accidentally used my email address when I set up the PC.

Mocha2012, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. i cant login to my pc. i have not changed my password but it no longer works. - Similar Threads - cant login changed

2. I cant change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my password: I need to change my password for security. I have paid for 365 service. when I try to enter my old password on the password change screen it does not work. When I click 'forgot password' it says it has sent a request to my authenticator app. There is no request. The...
  3. I cant change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change my password: I need to change my password for security. I have paid for 365 service. when I try to enter my old password on the password change screen it does not work. When I click 'forgot password' it says it has sent a request to my authenticator app. There is no request. The...
  4. I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...: I have tried everything on the support page and i have tried third party solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-pin-or-my-correct-password-on/d468e16c-123d-4db7-8fb1-89785e2c222a
  5. I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...

I cant login with my pin or my correct password on my pc even if i have changed the...: I have tried everything on the support page and i have tried third party solutions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-with-my-pin-or-my-correct-password-on/d468e16c-123d-4db7-8fb1-89785e2c222a
  6. I cant login into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login into my pc: I turned my computer on everything was normal screen with time appeared i swiped up to type password but nothing happen i just stayed blank and after 30sec to 1 min i lt just come back to screen with time....
  7. I cant login into my pc

I cant login into my pc: I turned my computer on everything was normal screen with time appeared i swiped up to type password but nothing happen i just stayed blank and after 30sec to 1 min i lt just come back to screen with time....
  8. I cant login into my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I cant login to my pc i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my pc i: I cant login into my pc it says something happened and your pin isnt available i click set up pin sign into my account itll try to send a code to a old number that I don't have anymore and i try to change it now it which i couldn't change the number now it says your security...
  10. I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I changed my microsoft account password but still cant login to pc??: Hey, I changed my password for the microsoft account this pc is registered under bc i forgot my old one but the new password still wont work. How long beforw it takes effect? Thanks! submitted by /u/Lightwingames [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant login windows 10

2. i cant log into my computer after upgrading my antivirus