Windows 10: I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related

Discus and support I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello all, I have been trying to login to the Microsoft Store and for some reason I can't. When I select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sophia69420, Mar 20, 2020.

1. I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related

Hello all, I have been trying to login to the Microsoft Store and for some reason I can't. When I select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says "Let's get you signed in", then I press continue, the popup closes. My mouse shows a blue loading icon but nothing changes. I have kept this loading icon on for 10 minutes, but it still didn't work. I remember when I was setting up my computer, I forgot my Microsoft account login so I skipped it. Now, when I resetted my password, I try to login from settings, but it asks me to search the app in store. When I accept it, it tells me, page could not be loaded, please try again. It gives me an error code: Code: 0x80131500 and CV: JwXo4K3JxkWPLJ3R. I do not know what that means. Also, I cannot add someone else to this PC because it gives me the same thing. I've researched many times, done everything, but yet the problem is still yet to be resolved. Can someone please help me with my error?

:)

Sophia69420, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 20, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 20, 2020
  4. I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related

1. I can't login to the Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft Account related - Similar Threads - can't login Microsoft

2. I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store: "Hi, I recently discovered that I'm unable to install apps from the Microsoft Store. When I try to install a new app, the 'Get' button appears initially, but after clicking it, it vanishes. Subsequently, the 'Install' button appears, but clicking it doesn't initiate the...
  3. I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't install anything in Microsoft Store: "Hi, I recently discovered that I'm unable to install apps from the Microsoft Store. When I try to install a new app, the 'Get' button appears initially, but after clicking it, it vanishes. Subsequently, the 'Install' button appears, but clicking it doesn't initiate the...
  4. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  5. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  6. I can't sign in to Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft related.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft related.: When I try to sign in Microsoft store or Xbox Live after, I enter my account information. It loads then gives me an error which is " You'll need internet for this." and has a code which is 0x800704cf . It has been bothering me for a while and I couldn't find a solution yet....
  7. I can't sign in to Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft related.

I can't sign in to Microsoft Store or anything Microsoft related.: When I try to sign in Microsoft store or Xbox Live after, I enter my account information. It loads then gives me an error which is " You'll need internet for this." and has a code which is 0x800704cf . It has been bothering me for a while and I couldn't find a solution yet....
  8. I can't install anything on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install anything on the Microsoft Store: I attempted to install several different desktop themes Nature&Space , alongside programs and applications such as Pinterest, Picsart, and Instagram. It shows me that I supposedly own the apps, yet when I click on ,,Install'' absolutely nothing happens. Any help, advice,...
  9. I can't login to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't login to a Microsoft account: Microsoft Teams app works, but the calendar is empty and I can't see any ongoing meetings nor join them. On browsers (Edge Chromium, Chromium, Firefox) it's stuck on "Checking your credentials..." for a few seconds and then shows a "We couldn't sign you in. Please try again."...
  10. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Code: 0x80131500