Windows 10: i cant login to xbox on my pc

Discus and support i cant login to xbox on my pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; well i have redeem a code to another windows account. but when i logged into the other account it doesn't work. its just loops me back to the "enter... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SharkCheng, Apr 9, 2022.

1. i cant login to xbox on my pc

well i have redeem a code to another windows account. but when i logged into the other account it doesn't work. its just loops me back to the "enter the password" again and again. the password is right but the screen shows the same thing over and over again. when i log into my phone to connect to the xbox app it works but the pc doesn't work why is this?

:)

SharkCheng, Apr 9, 2022
  2. Darshan J Win User

Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

Xbox Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 9, 2022
  4. i cant login to xbox on my pc

Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

i cant login to xbox on my pc

1. i cant login to xbox on my pc - Similar Threads - cant login xbox

2. Help I cant login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I cant login to my pc: So i got home after I graduated. But I cant login anymore in to my home computer because the student account that was on there doesn’t exist anymore. When I was installing windows on it a few years ago I used my student account because I got a free windows license from my...
  3. I cant login into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login into my pc: I turned my computer on everything was normal screen with time appeared i swiped up to type password but nothing happen i just stayed blank and after 30sec to 1 min i lt just come back to screen with time....
  4. I cant login into my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login into my pc: I turned my computer on everything was normal screen with time appeared i swiped up to type password but nothing happen i just stayed blank and after 30sec to 1 min i lt just come back to screen with time....
  5. I cant login into my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I cant login to my pc i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my pc i: I cant login into my pc it says something happened and your pin isnt available i click set up pin sign into my account itll try to send a code to a old number that I don't have anymore and i try to change it now it which i couldn't change the number now it says your security...
  7. I cant login to my pc i

I cant login to my pc i: I cant login into my pc it says something happened and your pin isnt available i click set up pin sign into my account itll try to send a code to a old number that I don't have anymore and i try to change it now it which i couldn't change the number now it says your security...
  8. i cant login to xbox on my pc

i cant login to xbox on my pc: well i have redeem a code to another windows account. but when i logged into the other account it doesn't work. its just loops me back to the "enter the password" again and again. the password is right but the screen shows the same thing over and over again. when i log into...
  9. i cant login to xbox on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant login to xbox on my pc: well i have redeem a code to another windows account. but when i logged into the other account it doesn't work. its just loops me back to the "enter the password" again and again. the password is right but the screen shows the same thing over and over again. when i log into...
  10. Help, i cant login in my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, i cant login in my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oversight1970 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8pj0a/help_i_cant_login_in_my_pc/