Windows 10: I can't logon to my MS account

Discus and support I can't logon to my MS account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I try to logon to my MS account and get invalid password message. Tried to recover the password and received 'there is no account associated with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Obijuan999, Aug 26, 2018.

1. I can't logon to my MS account

I try to logon to my MS account and get invalid password message. Tried to recover the password and received 'there is no account associated with my email address'. Tried to create a MS ACCOUNT WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS and I receive a message 'the account already exists'.Tried to contact MS support via a chat or return phone call but I have to be logged on to my account to do this. Catch 22.

Also I haven't been to do a major MS update in a over year.

I'VE HAD IT! Over twenty years of aggravation with Windows bugs and stability issues still ongoing and gets WORSE with each new Windows release. Everyone hated Vista but I ran with it for ten years with almost no problems. The new pc with Windows 10 never ran properly. Even the initial setup had software errors. Windows is reaching the point where you would have to be the MS software engineer who wrote the code in order to keep his own machine running.

I'm giving up on Windows. I'm going to switch to Apple or Android ASAP!

For anyone out there who would have offered me help with my MS logon please don't waste your time because I don't care about that anymore .

:)

Obijuan999, Aug 26, 2018
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 26, 2018
  4. I can't logon to my MS account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

I can't logon to my MS account

1. I can't logon to my MS account - Similar Threads - can't logon account

2. I can't logon with my pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't logon with my pin.: I logon with my pin. It's rejected, says I'm not connected to the internet. Says the device is offline, try another sign-in option. After I hit reset the pin number several times, it asks for my password and for a code. I was better off without the pin....
  3. I can't logon with my pin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't logon with my pin.: I logon with my pin. It's rejected, says I'm not connected to the internet. Says the device is offline, try another sign-in option. After I hit reset the pin number several times, it asks for my password and for a code. I was better off without the pin....
  4. I can't change my phone number on my MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my phone number on my MS account: Hi,Someone that isn't me is using my new phone number for it's MS account. I changed number 7 months ago. The new number is linked to another email adress that I do not know and I need to know the email adress to connect to the account using my phone number because it hasn't...
  5. I can't change my phone number on my MS account

I can't change my phone number on my MS account: Hi,Someone that isn't me is using my new phone number for it's MS account. I changed number 7 months ago. The new number is linked to another email adress that I do not know and I need to know the email adress to connect to the account using my phone number because it hasn't...
  6. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  7. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  8. can't register my laptop in ms account

9. Is this New -- Logon to Ms account in Windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this New -- Logon to Ms account in Windows security: Hi folks not sure here but why is Windows asking me to logon to Microsoft account I think I changed a password or something so I can understand a prompt IF I need to use anything from Ms account e.g Windows digital license / one drive or whatever but I'm just basically...
  10. can't logon to yahoo mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't logon to yahoo mail account: keep getting an error message that something went wrong, trying to login to my yahoo account on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-logon-to-yahoo-mail-account/65227423-b4a6-4f52-9de0-7d5a4fc5c1b1