Windows 10: I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.

Discus and support I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop's HDD has a total capacity of 1T, Divided into two partitions, Partition C " 150 GB " For Windows and Partition D " 850 GB ".I put an SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed.Hazem, Apr 28, 2023.

1. I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.

My laptop's HDD has a total capacity of 1T, Divided into two partitions, Partition C " 150 GB " For Windows and Partition D " 850 GB ".I put an SSD hard drive in my laptop, Formatted partition C, and installed Windows 11 on the SSD drive.I want to make the HDD in one partition, So I deleted partition C and its space become unallocated, Now I am trying to extend Partition D but an Error popped up: "There is not enough space available on the disk to complete this operation.".Your kind advice to solve this issue would be highly appreciated.

:)

Ahmed.Hazem, Apr 28, 2023

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Apr 28, 2023
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk. :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 28, 2023
  4. f14tomcat Win User

I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.

1. I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk. - Similar Threads - Can't partition unallocated

2. Can't able to make an unallocated partition into a primary partition!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't able to make an unallocated partition into a primary partition!: I was making another partition to free some space but so when I right-clicked on it and clicked on New simple volume. When I clicked on finish at the end of the wizard I got when creating, a message came saying: I clicked on yes but the it shows this message saying this:So...
  3. Can't able to make an unallocated partition into a primary partition!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't able to make an unallocated partition into a primary partition!: I was making another partition to free some space but so when I right-clicked on it and clicked on New simple volume. When I clicked on finish at the end of the wizard I got when creating, a message came saying: I clicked on yes but the it shows this message saying this:So...
  4. Can't able to make an unallocated partition into a primary partition!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't make a partition for unallocated space on my disk.: My laptop's HDD has a total capacity of 1T, Divided into two partitions, Partition C " 150 GB " For Windows and Partition D " 850 GB ".I put an SSD hard drive in my laptop, Formatted partition C, and installed Windows 11 on the SSD drive.I want to make the HDD in one...
  6. Unallocated disk space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unallocated disk space: [ATTACH] After installing Windows 10 Pro for the first time I notice that I'm missing disk D. I tried ''New Simple Volume'' on unallocated disk but doesn't work. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!...
  7. how to make unallocated space merge with the primary partition

in Windows 10 Support
    how to make unallocated space merge with the primary partition: Hello in the pic I have a drive that I intend to clone to a larger drive. Now I am guessing that the clone will have some unallocated space on it and if that unallocated space is situated behind the recovery partition how do I move it into the primary partition making C:...
  8. Creating Unallocated Space at End of Disk (Partitioning)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating Unallocated Space at End of Disk (Partitioning): Hi, I have a 250 GB SSD that I just installed Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329 on. I'd like to create a new, 20 GB partition of unallocated space at the end of this drive. However, it appears that during installation, the Windows 10 setup created a 500 MB recovery...
  9. Disk Partition Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Partition Unallocated Space: [ATTACH]Hi team, I recently tried installing windows 7 and during installation, I got the message that Windows can't get installed on the selected disk due to MBR style. I converted the MBR style to GPT style by allocating 100Gb to selected Disk 0. Now after...
  10. Windows 10 Disk Partition Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Disk Partition Unallocated Space: How do I get my unallocated space to the C drive. (see attached picture) I can't expand the C partition because its grayed out. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disk-partition-unallocated-space/0fdfabb6-2221-4dcb-a4e0-bc2a51ce8917"