Windows 10: I cant make a screenshot of task manager

Discus and support I cant make a screenshot of task manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fishaffair, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I cant make a screenshot of task manager

Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image Capture and others, i can use these programs to make a screenshot of all desktop, but when i try make a region TaskManager screenshot (i am choose window capture mode) with FastStone or ShareX nothing happens. Windows screenshot tools also can't make screenshot of taskmanager.

:)

Fishaffair, Feb 12, 2019

2. win7 task manager

care for a screenshot?

Easy Rhino, Feb 12, 2019
  3. infrared Win User
    task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink I cant make a screenshot of task manager ;)

infrared, Feb 12, 2019
  4. dotmarty Win User

I cant make a screenshot of task manager

Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

I cant make a screenshot of task manager

1. I cant make a screenshot of task manager - Similar Threads - cant screenshot task

2. I cant screenshot anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant screenshot anything: I cant screenshot any thing on my pc? I press windows + shift + s and it darkens my screen a bit. That part is normal. I try to drag my mouse and make a rectangle, and whenever I let go, it just stays there until i press alt + f4. Here's whats happening...
  3. cannot make screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot make screenshots: I'm using Windows 10 with Dell L100 keyboard. It does not have a Fn key. How do I make screenshots? I did turn on feature in Ease of Access...but no luck. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-make-screenshots/a6462598-bb93-4894-b33a-00a32877ec04
  4. Cant make screenshot

Cant make screenshot: Hello, I have been having problems on my windows. First, I cant delete any of my photos because it doesnt say delete, second, I cant screenshot. I do Shift + Windows symbol + S and it doesnt get sent to snip and sketch for me to save. does anybody have a solution for this?...
  5. making screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    making screenshots: how can I make screenshot to the screenshot folder in pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-screenshots/f3489894-6c3a-40a7-a494-7378671b7d9f
  6. Can't take screenshots of Task Manager

Can't take screenshots of Task Manager: Neither PrintScreen nor any assigned hotkeys for ShareX work when a Task Manager window is active. I'm on the November 2019 update (18362.10024) and I'm pretty sure I've been able to take screenshots of task manager in the past. submitted by /u/jrw01 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a screenshot: I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without having to use the snipping tool... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank You...
  8. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager: Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image Capture and others, i can use these programs to make a screenshot of all desktop, but when i try make a region TaskManager...
  9. Task bar obsolete. No icons. Cant sfc. Cant open task manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task bar obsolete. No icons. Cant sfc. Cant open task manager: I start my computer. Login. Everything frozen. Cant open task manager. Cant run sfc. Cant see any icons. No functions working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-obsolete-no-icons-cant-sfc-cant-open-task/f261c1ab-51fa-43e3-b0bd-4f74f413f4e9
  10. how to make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make a screenshot: how to make a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/d5e05f9e-9806-4034-a8ac-5677af7c63ed