Windows 10: I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

Discus and support I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fishaffair, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image Capture and others, i can use these programs to make a screenshot of all desktop, but when i try make a region TaskManager screenshot (i am choose window capture mode) with FastStone or ShareX nothing happens. Windows screenshot tools also can't make screenshot of taskmanager.

:)

Fishaffair, Feb 12, 2019

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    REGARDING TASKMANAGER

Hi Rohan,

There might be several reasons why this issue occurred. To help resolve the issue, we need additional information:

• Were any changes made prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the issue?

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 12, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager

1. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager - Similar Threads - cant screenshot taskmanager

2. Cant find screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find screenshots: Hi I hope you are well. I have recenlty moved my pictures folder to save space on my laptop however, i cannot find my new screenshots that i take. May you please assist....
  3. I cant screenshot anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant screenshot anything: I cant screenshot any thing on my pc? I press windows + shift + s and it darkens my screen a bit. That part is normal. I try to drag my mouse and make a rectangle, and whenever I let go, it just stays there until i press alt + f4. Here's whats happening...
  4. cannot make screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot make screenshots: I'm using Windows 10 with Dell L100 keyboard. It does not have a Fn key. How do I make screenshots? I did turn on feature in Ease of Access...but no luck. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-make-screenshots/a6462598-bb93-4894-b33a-00a32877ec04
  5. Cant make screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant make screenshot: Hello, I have been having problems on my windows. First, I cant delete any of my photos because it doesnt say delete, second, I cant screenshot. I do Shift + Windows symbol + S and it doesnt get sent to snip and sketch for me to save. does anybody have a solution for this?...
  6. making screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    making screenshots: how can I make screenshot to the screenshot folder in pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-screenshots/f3489894-6c3a-40a7-a494-7378671b7d9f
  7. How do I make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a screenshot: I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without having to use the snipping tool... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank You...
  8. I cant make a screenshot of task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    I cant make a screenshot of task manager: Hello to all! I am using WINDOWS 10 1809 PRO official X64 without any updates. I cant make a screenshot of taskmanager i tried ShareX , FastStone Image Capture and others, i can use these programs to make a screenshot of all desktop, but when i try make a region TaskManager...
  9. How to make a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a screenshot?: How to make a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/0aea5e04-ab88-4638-a432-bb4da7c8dc45
  10. how to make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make a screenshot: how to make a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/d5e05f9e-9806-4034-a8ac-5677af7c63ed