Windows 10: I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

Discus and support I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello."... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by nianwea, Nov 6, 2019.

1. nianwea Win User

I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello." Apparently, I need to be the administrator to make this change. However, this is a personal computer. This is the only account on the computer. I. AM. THE. ADMINISTRATOR. So why can I not set my own pin? There's no option to run as administrator, but I don't see why I have to considering this ACCOUNT IS THE ADMINISTRATOR. This is so infuriatingly stupid.

I tried setting my pin at the sign-in menu and it just says, "Something went wrong. Try again or set-up later." No information about what went wrong or why. Any help would be appreciated. I've googled on the subject and have found some articles about how to fix your pin, but none of the solutions work for me.

:)

nianwea, Nov 6, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 6, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Nov 6, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges - Similar Threads - can't sign PIN

2. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't: can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-because-it-says-i-have-avast-installed/7b02b551-1277-42f7-9b58-2a5e1a5a2cee
  3. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    admin privileges: Hi, Even since I bought my PC, I noticed that whenever I needed to make a change in setting I received a message saying I was not the administrator. In order to run CDM to try to make a change, it tell me that the operation requires elevation (run as administrator) Why is...
  4. Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have to sign into an Xbox "console" I don't have, and all of a sudden?: I don't have an Xbox and I don't want one, but all the help I see is related to Xbox "console" and I only want to continue playing MS solitaire. I can't sign in to Xbox Live (whatever the heck that's supposed to be) all of a sudden, and there's a complicated and dubious...
  5. Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10 Pro because I don't have an Internet connection: I have been using both my desktop (Windows 10) and notebook (Windows 10 pro) this weekend. My notebook I take to work that's why it is pro. Today I tried to log into the notebook with my password. It rejected my login saying it could not detect an Internet connection. I don't...
  6. I can't make face sign-in work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't make face sign-in work: Hi guys, when i search for face ID, i get this: https://imgur.com/a/G14x8QA and when I do click it, it redirects me to this: https://imgur.com/a/gfJRPpr It says windows hello is preventing some options from being shown. There's no option for face sign-in. quite...
  7. Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app asks for a pin but i don't have one: i have seen other people with this problem and they say go to settings - accounts - sign in options yet there is no sign in options there is sign in and passkey but in there there is no pin delete or create a pin, you can create a passkey but that is 6 numbers when the app...
  8. W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 thinks I have IE but I don't and I can't install it.: In Msft's own inimitable way they let me upgrade a laptop to W10 (my first mistake), require me to have IE for certain things, but won't let me install IE. It's NOT in windows features; download/install does nothing. How the f am I supposed to install IE (10 or 11 I don't...
  9. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...
  10. I don't have the rights to write on system disk as admin..?

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't have the rights to write on system disk as admin..?: I disabled UAC & i'm using the only account on this system, which is admin. Yet i'm not allowed to write to C roots and being ask to write in many other places.. How do i disable that & i'm having admin rights ALL THE TIME while using my admin account..? EDIT: Ok so what i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this device doesnt meet your organizations requirements for windows hello