Windows 10: I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

Discus and support I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello."... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by nianwea, Nov 6, 2019.

1. nianwea Win User

I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges

My computer says that Windows Hello Pin is not available because "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello." Apparently, I need to be the administrator to make this change. However, this is a personal computer. This is the only account on the computer. I. AM. THE. ADMINISTRATOR. So why can I not set my own pin? There's no option to run as administrator, but I don't see why I have to considering this ACCOUNT IS THE ADMINISTRATOR. This is so infuriatingly stupid.

I tried setting my pin at the sign-in menu and it just says, "Something went wrong. Try again or set-up later." No information about what went wrong or why. Any help would be appreciated. I've googled on the subject and have found some articles about how to fix your pin, but none of the solutions work for me.

:)

nianwea, Nov 6, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Nov 6, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Nov 6, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't make a sign-in PIN because I don't have admin privileges - Similar Threads - can't sign PIN

2. Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin: Hi, I recently played arround with remote shells via Powerhsell and created a .txt with some important commands so I can use them later.Unfortunately, my antivirus Bitdefender thought this was malware and quarantined it, which made it impossible to acces.I took the file out...
  3. Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need privileges which I don't have to open a file as admin: Hi, I recently played arround with remote shells via Powerhsell and created a .txt with some important commands so I can use them later.Unfortunately, my antivirus Bitdefender thought this was malware and quarantined it, which made it impossible to acces.I took the file out...
  4. I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges: When I set up my laptop, I was required to sign into my Microsoft account. The account is a "Guest" account on the pc, and does not have admin privileges. All documentation, guides, and support responses I've seen that show you how to enable admin privileges require admin...
  5. I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't add an admin account because my only account does not have admin privileges: When I set up my laptop, I was required to sign into my Microsoft account. The account is a "Guest" account on the pc, and does not have admin privileges. All documentation, guides, and support responses I've seen that show you how to enable admin privileges require admin...
  6. i can't sign in because of microsoft pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i can't sign in because of microsoft pin: I'm trying to sign in ona different device and it keeps asking for a pin that i don't have or remember making and i keep trying to reset my pin in my sign in options and it keeps asking me for the pin when im trying to reset the pin, that's the image it says when im trying to...
  7. how do I make myself an admin without privileges and having an admin account I cannot access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I make myself an admin without privileges and having an admin account I cannot access: I tried multiple things that help other people self-promote themselves to admin, but not me. I have an admin account that I forgot the password for and I dont have the access to any of my gmail accounts after getting locked out of them. and call me poor but I don't have a...
  8. No Admin privileges but i am admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Admin privileges but i am admin: Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650 Symptoms •100% gpu usage. •Glitches while playing video. •High temperature without performing tasks....
  9. Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need admin privilege's to make myself admin?: I am attempting to go into my Control Panel>User Accounts>User Accounts to change my account type to an administrator, but when I attempt to do so I get a pop up from User Account Control that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" with User...
  10. I don't have admin..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have admin..: Is there a way to delete applications without admin perms on my computer? submitted by /u/UrM8Ash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikbrjk/i_dont_have_admin/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this device doesnt meet your organizations requirements for windows hello