Windows 10: I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press...

Discus and support I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was given a computer by a friend. The computer was a demo model and belonged to his company. He has made it clear that the computer is a donation and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChristopherHvg, Aug 18, 2021.

1. I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press...

I was given a computer by a friend. The computer was a demo model and belonged to his company. He has made it clear that the computer is a donation and not to sold on etc. I have tried setting up the computer with me as admin and my two children as secondary users with certain restrictions. However I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press validate but I don't have an activation key. The key it seems belongs to the company. So if the company already purchased the software surely if it was donated to me I should be entitled to use the computer with

:)

ChristopherHvg, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Aug 18, 2021
  3. MikeNomad Win User
    Upgraded PC win7 to win10 tried to install image activation not valid?

Ok so I followed the guide step by step
    I installed programs using chocoltey, I installed office2016 and adobe cloud, I installed photoshop, dreamweaver, I set a default theme, I edited the policy settings to lock down the PC I set the start menu and lock screen images, I uninstalled most of the windows apps, I installed avast business and disabled until reboot

this is my sysprep working as I expected

I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press... [​IMG]

I created an image file then restarted the machine and get this error

I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press... [​IMG]

guess its back to the drawing board

MikeNomad, Aug 18, 2021
  4. I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press...

Windows is not activated with valid product key

I bought this license and activated this Windows like 1 or 2 years ago, and it's a valid key, I had my Windows Activated and everything works perfectly until today when I saw a watermark at to bottom corner asking me to Activate Windows.

I tried to reenter my product key but it says that I do not have a valid product key and refuse to activate my windows

Is there any solution for this?

P.S. I didn't reinstall my Windows or make any hardware change

DanielRandy, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press...

1. I can't make changes because the activation key has not been validated. I tried to press... - Similar Threads - can't changes activation

2. I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.: So I was playing some games I notice that I can't press Down arrow and Right arrow at the same time while pressing D, or I'm unable to press Up arrow and Right arrow if I'm pressing X, and other type of versions like unable to press Right while holding Z and tapping X.I have...
  3. I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.: So I was playing some games I notice that I can't press Down arrow and Right arrow at the same time while pressing D, or I'm unable to press Up arrow and Right arrow if I'm pressing X, and other type of versions like unable to press Right while holding Z and tapping X.I have...
  4. I can't press multiple keys, but only certain keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i got an activation key and i can't activate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got an activation key and i can't activate it: Hi! i bought my PC last year and i wanted to activate it so with the pc they brought me a CD to insert and install windows but i physically can't i don't have a CD point to insert the disk. what to do?-Thanks From Noam Shir!...
  6. i got an activation key and i can't activate it

i got an activation key and i can't activate it: Hi! i bought my PC last year and i wanted to activate it so with the pc they brought me a CD to insert and install windows but i physically can't i don't have a CD point to insert the disk. what to do?-Thanks From Noam Shir!...
  7. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  8. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  9. I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate Windows on my device, because I don't have a valid digital license/product key: Like I said, that's it. Plus, when I troubleshoot it tells me install Windows 10 Home Single Language, but I can't find it in the Microsoft Store. Also, I tried suggestions in the web to find my product key, & when I tried to change the product key, none worked. I already got...
  10. BitLocker recover key has been activated. How do I stop it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker recover key has been activated. How do I stop it?: I have owned this computer for 1 year and the bitlocker recovery key was never requested. I have had to enter the BilLocker recovery key 20 times since last Friday. What is the problem with the last update?...