Windows 10: I can't make changes on my computer

Discus and support I can't make changes on my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All of sudden I can't make any windows 10 changes on my computer. Why? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TracyVanderpool, Oct 21, 2020.

1. I can't make changes on my computer

All of sudden I can't make any windows 10 changes on my computer. Why?

Thanks

:)

TracyVanderpool, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 21, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't make changes on my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't make changes on my computer

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

I can't make changes on my computer

1. I can't make changes on my computer - Similar Threads - can't changes computer

2. How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my computer to NOT make changes to itself?: Two issues aside, and which I plan to fix myself well, with tech support, I like my computer working exactly the way it is right now. I don't want my computer to make changes to itself, especially if I don't know about it. How do I achieve this goal?I want this to apply to...
  3. I can't change the timezone on my daughters computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the timezone on my daughters computer: I have gone in on her profile and marked her timezone but I cannot get to change on her computer says ask the administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-timezone-on-my-daughters/2334fe2c-7434-4cc1-8ea7-7ecca637fc8d
  4. I can't change the timezone on my daughters computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't change the timezone on my daughters computer: I have gone in on her profile and marked her timezone but I cannot get to change on her computer says ask the administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-timezone-on-my-daughters/2334fe2c-7434-4cc1-8ea7-7ecca637fc8d
  5. I can't change the timezone on my daughters computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I can't change my computer login password.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't change my computer login password.: I'm not sure if this came with the recent update, but when I tried changing my computer password, it directed me to change my Microsoft account password. In sign in options, I clicked on password, and it says underneath "Your account password is all set up to sign in to...
  7. why can't i change permissions on my computer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't i change permissions on my computer.: I have a file, Windows.old. 000 that I want to delete. Windows says I don't have permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-change-permissions-on-my-computer/a1497115-6a72-4164-a415-9e09b8c43a59
  8. Apps can't make changes to my device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps can't make changes to my device: I'm not entirely sure what happened, but I now have no access/ capability to allow apps to make changes on my windows 10 laptop. This means I can't download any new software because every time I try to, I'm prompted to allow the app access, which I can no longer do with no...
  9. recent changes on computer I did not make

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recent changes on computer I did not make: I have Windows 10. I keep having "My Inbox Helper" appear and I did not add this. I have removed it several times now it does not give me the option. Since it appeared I have lost the battery icon in the bottom of my screen that shows how much battery I have left. I have...
  10. can't change my computer to administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't change my computer to administrator: I have been trying to uninstall apps and download them but i cant because my computer is not logged in as the admin, i have tried the command prompt way help me please this is getting very annoying...