Windows 10: I cant make my computer visible on the network

Discus and support I cant make my computer visible on the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I make my Windows pro 10 computer visible on the home network?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Darrell Lamb, Dec 21, 2018.

1. I cant make my computer visible on the network

How can I make my Windows pro 10 computer visible on the home network?

:)

Darrell Lamb, Dec 21, 2018

2. My computer is not visible on network

Resetting the network settings may help reconfigure settings that may help resolve the issue. Since the issue still persists, we suggest checking the Advance sharing settings if network discovery is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Network and Sharing Center.
    • Click Change advanced sharing settings in the left pane.
    • Under the Private section, make sure that Turn on network discovery is selected.
    • Click Save changes.
    Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Dec 21, 2018
  3. dougt48 Win User
    known wifi network on my router not visible to my computer

Attempted all suggestions none helped. Network is visible on cell phones, tablets and other computers. Any other suggestions?

dougt48, Dec 21, 2018
  4. wortex Win User

I cant make my computer visible on the network

My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

I cant make my computer visible on the network

1. I cant make my computer visible on the network - Similar Threads - cant computer visible

2. Computer not visible in network folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not visible in network folder: I have 4 computers running Win10 21H2 on my home LAN. I have network file sharing enabled on each computer.All the computers can see each other's network shares, except for one machine that's doesn't show in the "Network" icon from anywhere, not even from itself when locally...
  3. Computer not visible in network folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not visible in network folder: I have 4 computers running Win10 21H2 on my home LAN. I have network file sharing enabled on each computer.All the computers can see each other's network shares, except for one machine that's doesn't show in the "Network" icon from anywhere, not even from itself when locally...
  4. Computer not visible in network folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network visibility

Network visibility: Just got a new modem and my W10 won't see it but does see some others. What can I do? I have rebooted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-visibility/c79d97d3-c6c8-4348-b742-5feced4ce874
  6. Network computers accessable but not visible

Network computers accessable but not visible: I've had some issues with my familys network. Some of the computers don't show up in windows network. If I enter the computer's name I can log into it just fine, but unless I manually navigate it doesn't appear....
  7. my computer is not visible on network with Win 10 1809

my computer is not visible on network with Win 10 1809: I have a home network with 2 windows 10 computers. On computer-A I just reinstalled windows (now using release 1809) after getting a new hard drive but now computer-B can't see it on the network. In fact when I use file explorer on computer-A to browse the network I can see...
  8. Computer 1 visible to network but network not visible to Computer 1

Computer 1 visible to network but network not visible to Computer 1: I have a simple home network with multiple devices connected to it. On the network I have have several external hard drives connected thru my ASUS router. These hard drives are visible to all computers on the network with the exception of a laptop running Windows 10. All...
  9. my computer is not visible on network

my computer is not visible on network: Hello I have problem with my computer. I can see other computers on "Network", but others can't see me. If I try to connect to other computer i got this error Error code 0x80070035...
  10. Making all computers visible on network

Making all computers visible on network: I have the most recent form of Windows 10. We have 3 laptops and 1 desktop. After the most recent Windows 10 update, we can't see any other computers on the network from the laptops, but we can see all of them from the desktop. Because the desktop is not viewable, we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make my pc visible on network

2. make computer visible on network

3. make pc visible on network

4. how to make laptop visible on network,
  5. make my computer visible on network,
  6. make computer visible on network windows 10,
  7. make this pc visible,
  8. my computer is not visable on network,
  9. make visible on network,
  10. make laptop visible,
  11. make my pc visible on the network,