Windows 10: I can't make nagging prompts from PC Accelerate stop despite uninstalling it!

Discus and support I can't make nagging prompts from PC Accelerate stop despite uninstalling it! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't make nagging prompts from PC Accelerate stop despite uninstalling it! The answers posted here & elsewhere are very complicated directing me to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DBJones1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. DBJones1 Win User

I can't make nagging prompts from PC Accelerate stop despite uninstalling it!

The answers posted here & elsewhere are very complicated directing me to do what I don't know how, and to open up things like "WINDOWS+1" which make no sense to me.
    I already uninstalled PC Accelerate, but nagging, irritating prompts keep comining on avery few minutes.
    I only installed it initially because I was trying to get a vedeo codec and it made me download this **** at the same time.

IS THERE A SIMPLE, EXPLICIT WAY TO FUMP THESE LEFTOVER PIECE PROMOTING PROMPTS URGING ME TO BUY THIS PIECE OF **** UNWANTED PROGRAM??

:)

DBJones1, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

help with activating fsx acceleration

Hi Ian,

To learn more about the activation issue you're experiencing with the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack, we just have a few questions:

• Before installing the Acceleration Pack, were you able to activate the Flight Simulator X?

• Have you tried playing the game with the Acceleration Pack for 30 minutes to wait for the trial mode to end? After the trial mode ends, close and relaunch the game to see if you're prompted to activate it.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Yolvi Ell, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't make nagging prompts from PC Accelerate stop despite uninstalling it! - Similar Threads - can't nagging prompts

2. Windows nagging me to upgrade despite notification settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows nagging me to upgrade despite notification settings.: Hi. A while ago I disabled notifications entirely on my Win10 PC including the setting pictured in the screenshot. Somehow after I rebooted my computer today, it decided to tell me to upgrade to 11 using a full screen eyesore that took several clicks to get past, guilt...
  3. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  4. PC Accelerate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Accelerate: Hello!I'm trying to remove the annoying PC Accelerate from my computer. I've gone through several forumns on how to do this, and realize how to do it, but my primary issue is that it is simply not listed under my programs, apps, or features to uninstall. I cannot find it...
  5. How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to uninstall PC Accelerator once and for all? I know!: OK people. We have been having this problem for YEARS on DS's desktop.But, a few years ago he got a laptop for college and the desktop became a member of the pile of "misfit toys".Until, much younger DS found it and wanted to use it.Ah! haunted again.The big problem for...
  6. Pc Accelerate Uninstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Accelerate Uninstall: I’ve removed all files on the day I downloaded it but whenever I restart my computer the PC Accelerate pop up appears, anyone know how to fully remove it? submitted by /u/2ndPlayerBoi [link] [comments]...
  7. PC Accelerate

PC Accelerate: I have PC Accelerate, but I don't sure is it safe. Can you help me? I don't know about PCA ANYTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-accelerate/8e4a9660-6310-4928-bda9-d43cd70dbdd3
  8. I can't find "pc accelerate" in programs or anywhere else to enable me to UNINSTALL it. Is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find "pc accelerate" in programs or anywhere else to enable me to UNINSTALL it. Is...: Where's "pc accelerate"??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-pc-accelerate-in-programs-or-anywhere/b29285f8-c4c8-4208-86ef-9fe5e23fe4ec
  9. pc accelerator

pc accelerator: I have pc accelerator that keeps popping up on my screen. I don't want it and tried to delete it going to controls , uninstall. It showed it being un installed but it keeps popping up. I can not find any file for it. What do I do. I am not computer literate so an answer...
  10. How to stop Microsoft nagging

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Microsoft nagging: Hello, As you already know from my previous posts about problems upgrading my windows 10 system, until I get it fixed, each time I turn on my pc, I notice lot of net traffic (something is downloading), I pull the line plug out, chk on C: and find brand new folder...