Windows 10: i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.

Discus and support i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I use to print any online document in google chrome it only show loading preview...[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ashish_25, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Ashish_25 Win User

i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.

when I use to print any online document in google chrome it only show loading preview... i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome. d5e72403-9985-484f-a722-46e514e23f0b?upload=true.png

:)

Ashish_25, Apr 25, 2020
  2. trinket Win User

Chrome prints to a PDF, Firefox and Safari say corrupt file

Hello,

A friend of mine can only printo to a pdf in Chrome. When he prints to a pdf in Firefox or Safari, Acrobat won't open it, it says it's corrupt.

What could be causing this?

trinket, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 25, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Can not print a pdf file

Need a couple of questions answered first....

1. Since you're saying "am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo" can I assume the printer is networked?
    2. Is the "form that is now in a PDF format" the only document you're having issues with, only PDF files, or any document?
    Also (in the vein of not assuming) did you save the file first before attempting to print?

sygnus21, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome. - Similar Threads - cant pdf file

2. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  3. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  4. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How is that Google Chrome can make itself the default PDF viewer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How is that Google Chrome can make itself the default PDF viewer?: Ok, first of all I DON'T WANT suggestions on how to change my default applications, I'm a very seasoned system administrator and I'm well aware of how to do it.Since Windows 10 ONLY allows me as a sys admin to set a list of default application associations via an .xml file...
  6. Cant use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant use google chrome: After re-starting my computer to change my computer account, it won't let me back onto google chrome. I clicked onto it and it says I cant use google chrome, and I need to ask an adult. Under that it has a button saying ask now. When I click it, it goes to no email I have or...
  7. Cant print when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant print when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome.: Cant print e-mails when I've opened Hotmail in Google Chrome. It will print e-mails fine when Its opened in MS but not in chrome. Can someone tell me what I can do!.... I have two Hotmail accounts and they wont both open in MS explorer . I would be happier to have them...
  8. Google Chrome Printing Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Printing Problem: I use Google chrome as my browser and Outlook.com (Hotmail) as my main e mail provider. Recently I have been unable to print from an e mail. The print routine opens up but instead of allowing me to go to the printer it allows me only to save the document as a pdf file. This...
  9. unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10: i nsaved and downloaded a pdf and html file in windows 10 from a app website and after i download it i try to open or view aand it just downloads again. and in the app itself it wont print...
  10. Problem Printing PDF in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Printing PDF in Chrome: Windows 7: to print in Chrome, I would preview the PDF, Ctrl P and then hit enter. The pdf loaded in a new tab on top with the print button selected, so all I had to do was hit enter and it would print. Windows 10: to print in Chrome, I preview the PDF, Ctrl P, the new...