Windows 10: I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

Discus and support I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/capitalisthuman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/capitalisthuman, Dec 24, 2020.

1. I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

/u/capitalisthuman, Dec 24, 2020
  2. y0himba Win User

Minecraft Fullscreen Force Close

Hello,

I have Minecraft for Windows 10, the app. It ran fine in windowed mode, but I set it to go fullscreen in the options, and now it force closes at the Mojang title screen. I need to somehow reset the options. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, however it still retains the fullscreen option.

It is for my youngest son, so any help is appreciated. Anyone able to help?

y0himba, Dec 24, 2020
  3. [Desktop mode] Open an app with fullscreen just like in tablet mode

In desktop mode, is that possible to start an app with fullscreen automatically? I dont want to press the fullscreen button everytime I start the app, and some apps don't even have the fullscreen button on title bar.

AlanLeungChiLun, Dec 24, 2020
  4. I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

Fullscreen mode problem

I did a clean boot and I was able to run it in fullscreen. At first it was minimizing the game at fullscreen and I had to click on the icon to bring it back on screen. After a few clicks the game seemed to run in fullscreen without any problems.

The problem is caused by NahimicService.exe which has something to do with audio drivers of Sonic Studio, applications wwhich are included in ASUS and MSI Motherboards.

There are many Official Forums of those Brands that suggest to uninstall Realtek drivers.

Panos9ball, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

1. I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I... - Similar Threads - can't app fullscreen

2. Forced out of fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced out of fullscreen apps: When I enter full screen in some games, they force tab me out of said game. It seems to only happen with games with launchers, like Skyrim and Minecraft. I have all the latest drivers installed. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  3. Forced out of fullscreen apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forced out of fullscreen apps: When I enter full screen in some games, they force tab me out of said game. It seems to only happen with games with launchers, like Skyrim and Minecraft. I have all the latest drivers installed. Any ideas how to fix this?...
  4. Is there a way to force minimize a fullscreen game?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to force minimize a fullscreen game?: Sometimes when I play a fullscreen game,then I just want to minimize it to do something else shortly. Win+D doesn't work for every game,sometimes it just freezes the game. I also tried borderless gaming so that I can make all fullscreen games borderless windowed so that I...
  5. Apps not going fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not going fullscreen: I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected,...
  6. Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to have the taskbar show in fullscreen?: I am using the option of having the taskbar hide automatically and only show when you hover the mouse over it. I would like to be able to keep using this function in full screen mode. IE hover down while for example playing a video in full screen in order to toggle bluetooth...
  7. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?: i have a portrait monitar and i want to make apps get to full screen in a part of the monster monitar submitted by /u/mountainro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hio9pv/any_ways_to_open_fullscreen_apps_on_a_part_of_the/
  8. Force Fullscreen mode (F11) in File Explorer

Force Fullscreen mode (F11) in File Explorer: Any experts out there know how to always have file explorer open in Fullscreen mode without having to press F11? (Not maximized) Appreciate any inputs! submitted by /u/WilliamLeGod [link] [comments]...
  9. Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.: Good day. Yesterday, I installed Windows 10, updating from Windows 7. Everything was fine, until I noticed that MS Store games crash. I first noticed on Gangstar: New Orleans, as it crashed on launch. Then I tried Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It ran fine until I turned on...
  10. Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode: All of a sudden, now when I put any app in fullscreen, the taskbar remains in place. I have to set the host taskbar to autohide to see the fullscreen. It is really annoying in a hyper-v session as it hides the vm taskbar unless I autohide host taskbar This just...