Windows 10: I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

Discus and support I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new windows 10 laptop and haven't been able to find any way to turn off smart sense or anything to fix this issue. I go into control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CooperMcKinstry, Aug 25, 2019.

1. I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

I have a brand new windows 10 laptop and haven't been able to find any way to turn off smart sense or anything to fix this issue. I go into control panel and my mouse settings just aren't there to begin with. when i go into settings nothing indicates any way to change any of this. I have been searching for two days and none of the solutions have worked. I NEED SERIOUS HELP.

:)

CooperMcKinstry, Aug 25, 2019

2. Jumping Curser and screen

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

To fix the issue with cursor, try the following method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mouse driver from device manager and check.

• Press Windows and X keys together
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing devices from the list.
    • Uninstall by right clicking on the driver.
    • Restart the system, the driver will be automatically installed.
    Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Aug 25, 2019
  3. my curser disappered from my screen

my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back

DanielDeMarco, Aug 25, 2019
  4. I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

1. I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY - Similar Threads - CANT MOVE CURSER

2. cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  3. cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  4. can move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  5. can move mouse while typing / holding a key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can move mouse while typing / holding a key.: i have tried to look for answers on this but most of the answers are old and are from 2018 . i dont have device settings where the mouse category is and i dont have to update the driver . i need help...
  6. Can't move mouse while holding a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't move mouse while holding a key: I can't move my mouse while holding down on a key. I use a track pad, and I use an HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-mouse-while-holding-a-key/f40ac3ad-2391-4ff0-aa1a-cb3aceed52b7
  7. I cant use my touchpad while holding down a key Lenovo Ideapad 3

I cant use my touchpad while holding down a key Lenovo Ideapad 3: I have recently bought this laptop about a week ago, looked forward to testing out a few features yet I stumbled across this issue. I know i'm not the first person to enquire about such an issue, however none of the available solutions match my situation. My touchpad...
  8. My cursor will not move while hold down a key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cursor will not move while hold down a key.: My cursor will not move if I press down any key except the space bar it is really hard to do loads of stuff since it will not move once I press a key does anyone know how to fix?...
  9. Curser moves around while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Curser moves around while typing: My curser keeps moving inward as I am typing. I have Windows 10. How do I correct this problem and keep it in place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-moves-around-while-typing/1891c710-e53f-42b8-991a-e0d6b6e2f0ff
  10. Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down.

Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down.: Hello, I'm a laptop user, but i'm using outside keyboard, because laptop inbuilt one broke (long time ago though). Since about three-two weeks, i'm getting random (each second-two), quarter second input breaks, while holding down any button or double input, when pressing...